Wednesday, January 5th Part 2

"Oh no..." I whisper as I watch my floating pencil begin to write. "Hi princess." The pencil writes and I gulp before raising my hand, trying to escape to the restroom. "Oh no you don't, Alaina." The invisible person says, pulling my hand back down. Even though I can't see him, I can tell he's wearing the same smirk he wore last night. "Leave me alone." I whisper, trying not to draw attention to myself. "Make me." He says and I gulp again, feeling his breath on my neck, which tickles more than I would like to admit. Then it happened. He began to squeeze my sides slowly and I jumped in my seat. "Alaina?" Emily asked from beside me. Since I was trying to conceal the giggles that we're dying to spill out, my face was red and I was biting the life out of my bottom lip to keep the smile off of my face. "Are you okay?" She asked, clearly concerned. I nod and look away from her, closing my eyes as the boy continues to tickle my sides, slowly going down to my hips. "You know you want to laugh. But you can't because you're in class." He said, chuckling against my neck. Then he sighs as he finally reaches my hips, causing me to bring my hands up to my mouth. I could no longer keep the smile off of my face. "What's a girl to do in this situation?" He whispered into my neck, making me want to laugh even more. Finally, I stand up quickly, effectively getting away from him, and speed walk up to the front. "Alaina, are you ok?" My teacher asked. "I really have to pee." I lied and my teacher nodded as I ran out of class. Right after I close the door, I begin to run to the nearest restroom when someone drags me into a random empty classroom and closes the door. "You're not getting away that easily." I turn around and it's him. The same big blue eyes from last night are looking down on me and the same smirk is on his face. "Please!" I beg as I step away from him and he shakes his head and walks towards me slowly. "Like I already said, you're not getting away." Then he vanished again. I try to run out of the door but I feel him wrap his strong arms around my stomach and begin to tickle me again. "AH!" I squealed before erupting into a fit of giggles. "There's that laugh I've been craving since last night." He says as I start to slide to the floor in my lame attempt to get away from him. However, once I'm on the floor, he appears, sits on me and continues to tickle me.

"Who are you!" I squealed through my laughter as he started tickling my hips. "Aw, is this a sensitive spot?" He asked, digging ever more into my hips and ignoring my question "Stop!!!!" I squealed trying to remove his hands from me but he's too strong. "Who...are...you??" I struggle to ask again. "You want my name?" He asked, still tickling me and I nodded. "Ok." He said, stopping the tickling before he pulled a marker out of his pocket and raised up my shirt a little. "No!" I said, realizing what he's going to do. I grab his arms trying to stop him and he just smirks. "You see, for me to tell you my name, I need to spell it out so I can remember how to pronounce it." He said, his smirk growing wider as he removed the cap from his sharpie and started bringing the tip of his marker closer and closer to my stomach.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. 

 "No! I don't want to know your name! Please!" I said, already giggling anticipating the feeling. "Oh but I want to know my name. Don't you want me to know my name?" He asked right as the sharpie reached my belly. "No!" I squealed, closing my eyes and waiting for him to start. Then there was silence. Literally nothing happened. But I knew he didn't leave because I was holding on to his arms pretty tightly. I slowly open my eyes and then... "A..." He said, beginning to write the first letter, which is apparently A. I giggle as I try to move his arms and for some reason he let's me. "Ah man! You messed me up." He says before he scribbled what he wrote before. "AH!!!!" I screamed and giggled as he chuckles at me. Now I get why he let me mess him up. "Now I have to start all over." He says before he stops scribbling. "If I were you, I wouldn't mess me up again." He says and I roll my eyes. Wouldn't you? "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He asked, his smirk widening. "Uh, yeah?" I said in a duh tone. "Ok." He said, still smirking and I gulp. He didn't seem too happy about me rolling my eyes. "A..." He said, writing the A again as I giggle. "I...." He continues. "Umm....." He says, bringing the sharpie to his face. "I can't seem to remember the next letter. Do you mind if I go through the alphabet until I find it?" He asked and my eyes almost bulge out of my head. " No! Please! I'll do anything!!!" I said, giggling at how he's looking at me with an eyebrow raised and a huge smirk on his face. "Next time, you won't roll your eyes at me missy." He says, poking my sides a little before he continues to write his name on my belly.

After what feels like forever, he finally finished. "A-I-D-E-N! Aiden!" He says, underlining it on my stomach as I giggled. Why did it take him that long to spell a FIVE LETTER NAME?! "Ok Aiden! What do you want from me?" I asked him, trying to snatch the marker from his hand but he moved his hand away before I could. "You'll find out soon enough Alaina." He said, smirking before he does what he did last night.

He vanished. What the actual fudge is going on?