Saturday, January 8th

When I wake up the next morning, I'm still snuggled up with Aiden. "Aiden..." I whisper. "Princess..." He whispers into my neck, making me giggle. "Aiden, you're tickling me first thing in the morning?" I giggled. "I'd tickle you all day and all night if I could." He whispered, squeezing my sides, making me giggle a little more.

We eventually get up to eat breakfast and get ready for the day. Emily's parents are back so Aiden stays in the room while I go downstairs for breakfast. "So what are you girls doing today?" Emily's mom asks as she eats the pancakes she made for breakfast this morning. I immediately start blushing at the thought of spending the day with Aiden. "Um..." I stuttered. "We're probably just going to chill and watch TV." Emily says. Thank God for her. "Are you okay Alaina? You look a little red." Emily's dad asks, only making me blush more. "Wow, you do look red. Are you feeling hot? I can turn up the AC if you are." Emily's mom asked. "Alaina, breathe." Emily whispered. "I am feeling kind of hot." I lied to the mom and she nodded before getting up to turn up the air conditioning. I had to get them off my back somehow. "Dad, can you go get some more butter for my pancakes?" Emily asked. "Sure." He said before leaving the table. "Alaina! You have got to stop blushing!" Emily said. "It's not my fault!" I whined, covering my face. "Then who's fault is it?" I hear Aiden say. I look up and see him sitting where Emily's mom was sitting. "Aiden! Not funny! Go upstairs!" I scolded him. "Tell me why you're blushing first." He said with a smirk. His smirk only made me blush even more! As much as I like him, I hate him. "Aiden please! My parents will be back any minute!" Emily said. "I'll leave as soon as my princess tells me why she's blushing." Aiden said, not taking his eyes off of me for a second. "Stop Aiden. You know exactly why I'm blushing." I said, feeling my face get closer and closer to being the exact same color as a tomato the longer he stared at me with that stupid smirk. "No actually I don't. Enlighten me." Aiden said. "Okay! I turned down the AC! Hopefully you will feel better!" We hear Emily's mom say as she re-enters the dining area. Aiden winks before he vanishes.

Oh no.