Episode 4: Patching Holes

After demonstrating raw power, Akio continues his adventures and his power leads others to get to know him for the right things and for the wrong things. Which side will he choose?

*Date A Live Spirit Pledge Tohka's Birthday  OST plays*

In Tengu City, it is currently morning time and Shido is just now waking up and he walks out and wipes his eyes. The others are still sleeping. Tohka Yoshino, Natsumi Kaguya and Yuzuru. Origami and Mana were at their house and Miku was at her house as well preparing for her next song and resting from the battle. Shido was thinking to himself about something as he was walking to the kitchen.

Shido: Things sure have been eventful around here lately.. I hope Kotori isn't too stressed out about all of this. This has put weight on me but I know the work must not be easy over there. So much so that I don't remember the last time she sat down and relaxed. Speaking of her, where is she? She's normally up during this time of day.

Reine: I'm afraid she's already left.

Shido turns around to see Ms. Reine sitting down looking at him smiling back.

Shido: Ms. Reine! You're alright!

Reine: Yes. Kotori allowed me to take a few days off of work and allowed me to stay here for a while to watch over you all.

Shido: Is that so? Well, I'm glad you're alright.

Ms Reine looks at the bandage on her leg.

Reine: That's why we have to be careful around here. It can be very dangerous.

Shido: Yeah.. Oh, should I make something for us to eat?

Reine smiles.

Reine: Hm. That's very considerate of Shido.

Shido smiles.

Shido: I try..

Shido makes french toast with ham and eggs and milk on the table. Reine is eating and she compliments Shido.

Reine: You're a good cook, Shin. Kotori is lucky to have a brother like you.

Shido: Is that really so?

Reine: Yes.

They look on the TV and see all of the highlights from the fight in the city a couple of weeks ago and the people fixing the damage from the fight. They then show a blurred image of him (Akio) dashing somewhere with his tail visible but barely.

Reine: Hm. Our visitor has appeared in front of the world again.

Shido: Yeah. He did show up to fight that guy. Somehow he still lived throughout that attack.

It shows Kano's mugshot on screen and shows felonies of his past actions.

Reine: It seems like he was wanted for a lot of things so it was probably for the best.

Shido gets slightly surprised at the reward they gave Akio.

Shido: Eh? A den of purring kittens?!

Reine: Ah..

Shido: ...I sure hope that he's an animal lover.. I was expecting money to be the culprit prize.

Reine: I feel kind of envious of him now..

Shido is quiet as he drinks his milk.

Shido: What could be up to this moment, I wonder?