My Final Message Before Moving Forward..

Well, well. A whole year of this story huh? I would say, it has been a pleasure writing and developing this what if story to post online for fun. I remember when I first came up with his whole story and  it is as vivid like it was yesterday too. During the pandemic after I just got done watching all of the seasons of what Date A Live had to offer, I instantly thought that a thing that I could do for fun and giggles and that thing was to make my own story to see how well I can write a story. After the first few parts I published at the beginning of the New Year last year, I took it very seriously from that point forward as to where is the only thing I would think about is "What happens next?" or how I could make the story better in the future in terms of stakes and writing. I say in terms of stakes and writing with immense boldness and emphasis because I feel like that has been the main thing that, Dragon Ball, the show that I enjoy the most out of every single show I have ever watched has been suffering from the most past the Namek Saga. Not all will agree but I know that some will agree. So I figured that one of the first steps I would take on this journey along with many other things is to write this story for everyone to enjoy it and understand it for what it means, something that some shows are missing so I decided to fill my two cents in with my perspective of how I see a well-written story  when it comes to Dragon Ball and Date A Live. However, as fun as this journey has been developing this story on Wattpad and Google Docs, I believe it's time to take this process a step further.   

To everyone reading this today, as you all know, 2022 is nearly around the corner or already here for you depending where you're reading this from in any area of the world. As my New Years Resolution comes into play,  I'm going to be focusing on refining and drawing digitally along with many other skills to this transform this story into a better version of it that you know now. After I get comfortable learning endless different things on how to draw anime, I will plan on making this story into a full-fledged manga then after that if things go well, into an animation for everyone to see. After seeing everyone working towards their goals along with them giving me inspiration through their works and words, I have a huge dream that I want to achieve and I want to make them proud doing so. With that said, I will be off Wattpad for a while but I won't be gone forever. I'll pop in every now and then to see what's going here and if I have new stories I feel like sharing with others but mostly, I'm going to be focusing and doing a lot of research on drawing and improving my skills in that field when it comes to anime. I'm sure it will be a long journey and it won't be easy but you have to be ready for the challenges if your working towards what you want to accomplish, at least, that's I think and to anyone that has a goal that they want to achieve, by all means, chase after your dreams and I believe that you will accomplish them. Genuinely. You got this.    

With all of that being said, to anyone reading this today or in the future, I will see you on the flip-side whether it would be on YouTube or any other new platform that can allow users to post videos, I would like to sincerely thank you all for enjoying this story with me and to anyone in the future that may come across this story and make it to this point, I would like to thank you as well. I'm forever grateful that you took time out of your day to view my story and I will do you proud by making it better than what you know it for right now. As 2022 rears it's head closer in my time zone, I would like to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and if it's neither one of those, then I hope you're having a wonderful day.  I wish you all the best. Have a good one.

-Sincerely, SupremeSaiyanGod a.k.a Colossal Saiyan