Episode 32: War Begins

At last, the time has come.. the anticipation has finally subsided. The final hours of battle can finally commence between the young Saiyan savior against the everlasting evil that is on its way as we speak. Both of you show us how you can change all of reality...

Date A Live's Earth could be seen orbiting in outer space with all of the green grass, dark caves, plants, wildlife and inhabitants of Tengu City continuing to thrive peacefully. Kotori and everyone on Fraxinus is dead quiet as they all feel that something is on it's way. A dangerous entity, a puppeteer that has been manipulating parts of their world time and time again from the outskirts eons away.

Kannazuki: Are you ready commander?

Kotori is slightly sweating and she gulps nervously.

Kotori: I have to decide whether I like it or not.

She gets up from her seat and goes to Shido's location.

Kotori: Hey.. Just in case I don't come back, it has been an honor to be you all's commander. I couldn't have asked for a better team of individuals.

Everyone bows in respect of their commander as she walks out the door. All of the AST Member are floating outside as they have the same feeling as well. All of the residents that are completely oblivious to the situation are confused as to what is going on. Shido is standing outside of the school balcony with the rest of the girls as they have this unexplained feeling of paranoia and anxiety with Akio. Kurumi comes out of the forest with Hibki being timid and paranoid.

Hibiki: I...I don't know why I feel so uneasy..

Kurumi: I think it's because you sense something is on it's way, am I right?

Hibiki: Yes.. I wasn't feeling like this any other day but this is suddenly happening now.

Kurumi: Perhaps a battle that you don't know the outcome of is nothing but mere moments away. I have the same feeling as well and whoever this opponent is, I'll fight them so I can further achieve my goal.

Hibiki: Well, you do that. I'm going to be in a safe place!

Kurumi: Khihi. Don't worry. I'll end this so we can get back to our lives.

She walks off into the city leaving Hibiki behind. Shido and the others are watching the city as the pending danger comes their way.

Shido: So.. this is how it begins.

Yoshino: I guess we should enjoy the last few moments of this city we have left.

Mayuri: Yes. It will be impossible for the city to still remain during this fight.

Origami: But we all know this fight will benefit us or our opponent.

Kotori: Well, I don't plan on it being the former.

As Akio floats down from the sky from a building in the city, he lands in front of them with his arms crossed.

Akio: Well, are you guys ready for the final fight to decide the future?

Miku: It seems like we have no choice but to be.

Akio: Yeah, I can get behind that answer but we all have something to protect whether it will be something, someone or anything. Whatever it may be, we can't let him extract it from you.

Akio turns around and smiles with positivity in his face.

Akio: Let's give it our all.

Everyone: Yes!

*DAL Rio Reincarnation Looming Crisis OST plays*