Episode 36: Comeback for Revenge

*MGS 2 Arsenal's Guts Sons of Liberty OST plays*

A pair of eyes wake up in an isolated dark space and they're standing in a baby blue circle giving light to the walls with an unknown natural satellite in the sky in an empty terrain area. Akio looks around and sees small snowflakes falling down as he gets up in a defensive stance looking around.

Akio: (W..What is this place? I was just outside earlier, was I? Is this a dream?)

Just then, he hears a loud voice calling him that is echoing, powerful and overwhelming.

???: Greetings, young one.

Akio: Eh?

3 titan-like beings that are unable to be seen walk towards Akio. He looks off in amazement and shock.

Akio: Uhhh.. greetings.

???: We have been watching you progress as a warrior for quite some time. It's satisfying to finally speak with you after all this time although we would have preferred different circumstances. You have grown so much as a warrior and as a person which brings us towards you now.

Akio: ...I don't understand... What's going on here? Who are you all?

???: We are beings older than reality itself. We existed before everything you know about now. Every single atom, germ, creature, star, planet, universe, dimension, god, devil, all of it exists after us.

Akio: I-I see.. But why am I here? I can still sense Demigra out there..

???: Ah yes. Demigra. The culprit for that power that you had..

Akio: Do.. you know what that power was?

???: The power that you possess and that is flowing through your veins isn't achieved by deeping deep or shattering your limits. It's simply a blessing and a curse that is earned. A mix from the source being us and once one is chosen, it will be forever imprinted.

Akio: A blessing and.. A curse?

???: Yes. I'm sure you can differentiate between the two. That unstable uncontrollable hatred you felt in your mind and soul was the unfortunate curse that was bestowed upon you by individuals that are also us but are eclipsed with evil. Awakened by nothing but pure bloodlust, hatred, rage, pain, and sorrow. The vessel of that power has to go under an insurmountable amount of pain and suffering with a body that can conceal the power of deities. That was the surging curse flowing through your mind and body.

Akio: ...

???: However, we have come before you now to assist you in finding the roots of your blessing.

Akio: ...How do I obtain the power?

???: ...You don't. You already have it looming within your blood, mind and soul. It is up to you to become one with it. The key is to unshackle yourself from all from the false sins that you built within your mind along with the concept that you are indeed a gifted warrior amongst all warriors. Give in to the inner peace that exists within you and free yourself from the dread, regret, and doubt. Understand that not anyone can achieve this great power from deities that are older than the first specimen that gave life across infinite dimensions and worlds.

Akio: ...

???: Hear us before you go young one. Return back on your feet and to your allies. They are in dire need of your help. Merge the blessing within your soul and collapse the evil that haunts this realm and yours. It is and always has been.. Your destiny.