Episode 26: Growth

A new day begins in Tengu City and morning rises as upon it revealing it it's new light. Shido is waking up in his room to the new day with his room a little messy. 

*DAL Rio Reincarnation Morning OST plays* 

Shido: Oh. I guess it's morning huh? *Yawn* Yesterday was obviously not expected. I still can't believe that happened. 

He sits up in his bed and turns the light on thinking about things that happened in the last few days. 

Shido: A lot has happen recently with school and stuff but thankfully Origami and the others were helping me catch up. Even Tonomachi was involved as well.  I wouldn't have been able to do any of what I did without them. Miss Okamine would have been way harder on me if they weren't there. I should date them properly next time.. well, except for Hiroto. 

He looks around to see that his room is quite messy with clothes and junk in some places. 

Shido: Actually, I've been so busy that haven't had time to clean my room properly. It's best to do that some time soon. Not today.. but maybe tomorrow.

He hears footsteps in the hallway making it's way towards his room. 

*Music cuts* 

Shido: Hm? Footsteps..? Could it be Kotori? Or maybe Tohka's coming to visit. 

It was neither of them. It was actually Yoshino and she was standing up straight like she had authority over Shido with Yoshinon in her left hand. 

*DAL Rio Reincarnation OST Theme 8 plays* 

Yoshino: Sh-Shido..! 

Shido: Oh, it's you Yoshino and Yoshinon! I'm surprised to see you two here. Is something wrong? 

Yoshino: Don't ... "Is something wrong" me! 

Shido is taken aback by her words. 

Shido: ...Excuse me? 

Yoshino: Shido.. What is.. the meaning of this..?  

Shido: What do you mean?

Yoshino: Your clothes are everywhere, food scrapes are everywhere.. Are you serious right now?! 

Shido: Oh.. well.. this is.. 

Shido is monologuing in his mind at this weird unusual behavior Yoshino is displaying right now. 

Shido: I'm I dreaming still?! There's no way Yoshino acts like this for real! 

Yoshinon: Shido-kuunn. This doesn't look good. You really need to pull yourself together. 

Shido: This has to be a set-up! Are they just pulling a prank on me because I just didn't want to clean some minor things?! 

Yoshinon takes a piece of paper that Yoshino is reading off of. 

Yoshino: Do you want the others to see you living like this? Please clean this up right now! 

Shido: I-I'm sorry Yoshino! I'll get to it right away! 

Yoshinon: It's best to help him Yoshino. He's not going to be able to clean all of this by himself. 

Yoshino: Y..Yes! Let's ...begin.