Episode 19: Disturbance

Akio is quiet in the land. He's sitting on the ground in the grass in deep meditation but then he senses an energy. He opens his eyes and stands up.

Akio: ...What is that?

He looks off into the distance feeling the weird energy signature.

Akio: ...I feel some strange energy..

*Out of the Ashes plays*

It shows a blonde-haired girl running and passing people on the street. She's walking trying to find someone and there's a transparent sphere in the middle of the city that no one is acknowledging. Akio is still sensing.

Akio: ...I... I can't describe what I sense. It's like an amalgamation of different energies combined together... yet there's something else too.. It's faint but it's there.

The blonde-haired girl is running towards Shido as he's walking around looking for a store.

He hears footsteps behind him and he turns around.

Shido: Hm?

He sees Mayuri and is in blatant shock as she jumps into his arms.

Shido: M-Mayuri?!

Mayuri is looking troubled and panicked.

Mayuri: H..Hello again Shido.

Shido: What are you doing here? Is there imbalance again?

Kotori: Shido? What's going on?

Shido: I..It's Mayuri! She's back! I can see her!

Kotori: What? You're kidding...

Shido: I'm serious! She's right here in front of me.

Mayuri: Shido.. Please help me..

Shido: Huh? What's wrong?

Mayuri: I..I feel a strange energy within myself that i've never seen before.. It's making me nervous and scared. It's causing Kerubiel to act up as well.

Shido looks up at the sky and sees the transparent sphere in the city faintly changing colors from purple to blue to red to orange to light indigo to green to white.

Shido: That's...

Mayuri: I don't even know why I'm back and why I'm seeing you again but I'm afraid of this unknown power..

Kotori: Shido, what's going on?

Shido: Mayuri is panicking about an unknown power that she feels within herself and her Angel..

Kotori: Huh? Unknown power?

Akio is standing, viewing the whole city. Akio waits for a bit and then something clicks.

Akio: Wait a minute.

Mayuri feels the power getting greater and she starts getting more worried and she clings on to Shido for help.

Shido: H...Hey!

Mayuri: Please! The power is growing and I don't know if I can hold it!

Shido: I...I don't..

Mayuri: Please!

Reine: We're picking up a disturbance in the sky. The wavelengths are distorting.

Minowa: There's another unfamiliar wavelength making the others go out of balance!

Kotori: What did you say?!