Episode 33: Fear and Faith

*DAL Ground Zero Intense Symphonic Metal Cover plays*

The battle progresses as all of them stare down Demigra as the ground shakes and as their power rumbles and roars across the land. Demigra looks at them smirking, confident in his strength. Shido is the first to soar through the land towards Demigra in a heartbeat. They begin clashing in the sky at extremely high speeds. Shido's leg clashes with Demigra's arm and they exchange blows in the air. Shido breaks the clash with a shockwave and blitzes around Demigra as a light slashing around him. He punches Demigra down then soars behind him and summons Spirit god energy-infused blast to trap him in like the Spiking Buu Ball Slam. Shido kicks the sphere that Demigra is trapped in over and over again before punching it to the ground making it create an explosion. Demigra comes out of the explosion and is instantly greeted by Mana, Tohka, and Miku as they all attack him. Miku uses her voice to use psychokinesis, capturing Demigra in a hold by his arms and throws him around in the ground. He breaks free and is about to fire a blast at her but Tohka throws one of her blades into Demigra then follows it up with a kick knocking him away. Tohka and Demigra then find themselves exchanging blows. Tohka gets hit by one of the hands Demigra summons but as she slides, she closes her hand. The Sandalphon that is stuck in Demigra's chest starts to light up in a lavender glow. She closes her fist and a purple beacon arises consuming Demigra making him fly in the sky. Shido grabs the Sandalphon in Demigra and slash combos him. Mana joins in to attack rush him as well. Demigra expands his aura, knocking the two of them back while sending multiple blasts towards the two of them away. To keep the others away from him, he makes a Ki Sphere out of spikes to send it down to Kurumi, Kotori, Yoshino, Akio Origami and Mayuri. They all fly out of the way of the sphere but Demigra comes up and attacks them with blasts. Origami lunges in the air and fires a beam out of her hands like a Final Flash to fire it at Demigra. After the beam hits him Mayuri gets in a stance getting ready to punch him. She soars towards him and strikes him in the face with a full force punch. They both crash into a mountain and Mayuri is fighting Demigra using her god-energy infused golden arrows to fire at him. As they throw ranged attacks at each other, Origami, a smaller version of golden Kerbuiel and Akio appear. The small Kerbuiel dives in to assist her as it bathes Demigra in a golden light as it spams him with blasts from every corner. Origami calls for her Angel to summon 3 golden shards to fire holy white beams that are highly effective against beings who possess negative energy. The Trinity Punisher damages Demigra supremely and it makes him summon many clones of his original staff to create a syche made that then transforms into Ki. The weapon slashes down making a huge explosion. Origami flies back but Akio catches her and Kerbuiel catches Mayuri. As Yoshino and Kotori run, Kurumi shoots herself to teleport out of the way of the attack to go above the spiky Ki Sphere. Yoshino and Kotori both fly out of the way as Kurumi prepares an attack.

Kurumi: Come to me Zaphkiel!

As Zaphkiel appears, it stops time in the area. Akio dives in front of the sphere and prepares a blast and he fires it making the Ki Sphere fade away. Kurumi unfreezes time but Demigra comes in to summon a beacon beneath them. As the beacon rises, it catches them all and they all soar upwards in the air from the impact. Demigra ascends upwards and tries to blast Yoshino but is instantly cut off but Kaguya and Yuzuru use their energy to knock Demigra away. Yuzuru grabs Yoshino out of danger and Kaguya is left to fight him. Kaguya summons transparent spears while she jumps on a cloud. They both clash and smash their weapons together but Demigra breaks the clash with a sudden lighting bolt making Kaguya stop. He grabs her and throws her into Kurumi Origami and Akio. Akio crashes into a mountain with Origami Kaguya and Kurumi while an unconscious Kotori is in the air barely able to see what's happening. Demigra powers up and creates a blast to eradicate Kotori from existence, making the ground shake and lighting strike. Everyone looks up and they're all worried for Kotori.