Episode 23: Turnaround

The night time came and Shido was on the couch deep in thought.

Shido: It's been a while since the whole situation happened. I wonder if it'll be okay now to speak to him. I kinda want to and I know they are ready as well. I got an idea of how to go about it, I just hope that it works..

*DAL Rio Reincarnation Theme 9 OST plays* 

Kotori: Hey, Shido. Let's watch a movie.

Shido: Movie?

Kotori: Yeah. This one. I rented it.

She held it out to him and it said 'Cherry Blossom".

Shido: Oh, I see. Is it a foreign movie?

Kotori: Apparently it's a hidden gem of romance movies.

Shido: Huh. Interesting. I never heard of it.

Kotori: I've only heard the title before, but I've never seen it, so I don't really know the details.

Shido: Well, if it's a hidden gem, we might as well watch it.

Kotori: Okay!

Shido put in the disc as Kotori sat down on the sofa. He sat next to her and she wrapped her arms around his.

Kotori: Hm? What's the matter?

Shido: Uh.. Are you okay with this Kotori?

Kotori: Yeah. What? Do you have a problem with it?

Shido: N..No. I'm fine with it.

Kotori: Weirdo.. Oh well.. Let me play it.

She turned on the movie and dimmed the lights. Shortly after, the title appeared and the movie began. Everything seemed to be going like a typical romance movie as it progressed, but then Shido almost spit out his tea and Kotori gets shocked.

Shido: W...What?!

Kotori: Ah?!

*DAL Rio Reincarnation Theme 7 OST plays* 

The movie turned into a passionate love scene suddenly catching them both off guard. There was intense kissing and it was hard for them to look directly at it and to take it seriously.

Kotori: This..is crazy..

Kotori hid her face as she muttered that. She seemed to not be watching but Shido can see that she's looking through her fingers.

Kotori: Are.. couples really like this..?

She softly put her hands on Shido's

Shido: ...?! No, no, no! That's not true! This is special! Don't let it bother you.

Shido was afraid that she was asking for something and panicked. He thought he was imagining things so he looked at Kotori but she didn't seem to notice as her eyes were glued to the screen for some reason.

Shido: Composure.. Keep your composure..

*Music cuts* 

*DAL Rio Reincarnation Theme 9 OST plays*