Episode 9: Lore

It has been weeks since the whole altercation with the DEM and Shido and the others. After that whole situation had settled down, everyone at Raizen High School took a month off from that eventful day in Tengu City and everyone on Fraxinus had half a day of working and collecting data for the next event. Shido and the rest of the girls were just relaxing at his house and catching up on shows that they have missed. Even Miku was taking this time to take a break from performing for her fans on stage. It was a long start of just staying home but since the shops and malls were fixed, Tohka and the others would debate on who would go on the next date with Shido. Even in these temporal times of peace, Shido still had to date the other Spirits to keep their mood at a level where it wouldn't create spatial quakes, although it wasn't very easy due to the amount of girls that he had to keep up with. Even Kurumi would show up randomly to surprise Shido on some days. Aside from all that, everyone was relaxing, well, at least almost everyone.

*Saiyan Enigma Golden Frieza Theme Plays*

Akio was fighting some entity in his Super Saiyan form and got knocked away severely damaged. A person in a dark aura with red eyes comes flying down on the ground. Akio's clothes are torn and ripped and skin was painted in battle scars and blood on some of his limbs.

???: ...You thought you could just run away, hoping I wouldn't find you.. All of your pathetic scrambling delayed the inevitable.

He struggles to get up and Akio powers up.

Akio: I...I can still save them!

???: Oh.. You think you can? Hehehe...

The entity backs up in the darkness and Akio follows him trying to attack him but it phases through and it's just empty darkness that he's standing in. Akio punches the air and then turns around.

???: You can't.

Akio sees a horrific scene of Shido and everyone lying on the ground in a crimson liquid with battle scars and wounds. He looks devastated and speechless and then suddenly a sound is heard and he starts bleeding from the mouth.

???: Hehehehe...

The entity takes the Ki Blade out from the middle of his chest. Akio fell on his back and reverted back to base form with a hole in his chest. He tries to get up from the ground and blood is leaking from his mouth and chest. Akio throws up blood on the ground and is in pain.

Akio: It...It hurts to breathe...

???: And so it ends. You thought you could just run away from inevitable fate but in the end.. Only more died than survived because of you.

Akio tries to get up but then feels a sharp pain in his chest and coughs up more crimson liquid.

???: The time is ripe for your demise, Saiyan. Farewell alongside the rest of your kin.

The dark entity fires a blast at Akio and he's shocked at the blast coming towards him and the whole vision turns white.

*Music cuts*

Akio: NOOOOO!!

Akio sits up in horror and panics with sweat on his face. He looks at his hands and everywhere in his house. Akio puts his hand over his forehead and his chest in faint relief but visible frustration. All of the cats come up on his bed to calm him down and dogs whimper and cuddle with him.