Episode 25: Date A Dance Off

Yet another day approaches in Tengu City and Shido and the others are heading to school and Shido's face is beet red when Tohka and the others are at school with him.

Shido: ...

Hiroto: Itsuka..? What's up with you? You looked embarrassed about something..

Shido: ...I can't talk about it...

Hiroto: Eh? Why not?

Tohka: Muu.. Shido.. I can't remember what happened last night..

Origami: Hehe. I can.

Hiroto: ?!

Origami: When I woke up, me and Shido were hand in hand in the bed this morning.

Tohka: Hey! That wasn't just you! I was hand and hand with him as well while we were sleeping!

Shido gets shocked and embarrassed.

Yuzuru: Fatigue. Why does Yuzuru feel so dizzy?

Kaguya: What have you done to us Shido? Why do we feel like this?

Shido: I didn't do anything! You guys were the ones being weird!

Miku: Eh? We were?

The screen transitions back to what happened last night as the girls were teasing the two of them while they were small.

Shido: Enough please! Turn us back!

Natsumi: Hahaha! Yes. Yes. Big sister will turn you both back~

She drops Haniel by accident and magic disperses everywhere in the room as a pink puff cloud fades in and fades out. Akio and Shido are back in their original forms but with blankets covering them.

Shido: Phew~ Thank goodness..

Akio: You think you're happy..

A heart bar pops up above them and the pink fills itself all the way up but Akio and Shido are looking around wondering what the sound is as the heart reaches 100%.

Akio: Huh?

Shido: What's that noise?

They look to see all of the girls blushing with hearts as pupils as they stare at them. Shido backs up in faint fear. The girls smile and start chasing him around the house trying to smooch him around the house. Akio is watching all of this happen confused. Some of the girls stop and they see Akio. They glare at him like they did for Shido.

Akio: ...Why do you have that look in your eye?

Just like that Miku Mayuri Kaguya and Yuzuru start chasing Akio around. They both trip on something and fall near each other. The girls jump on the two of them. They both start blushing as they see all of them near them. Akio and Shido start to panic and worry.

Shido: What happened?!

Akio: I don't know! It might have been because of the magic earlier!

Shido: Well, I don't want anything dangerous to happen! We have to separate from them!

Shido gets up and they chase after him again. Akio tries to get up and run but the girls pull his tail as he passes out and falls on the floor as the girls tower over him. Shido goes to his room and barricades his door as he pants in fear on the bed but then he calms down. All of a sudden.. Tohka and Origami are behind him glaring at the back of his head with heart pupils.

Shido: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

*DAL Rio Reincarnation Theme 5 OST plays*