Episode 14: Bond

The next morning approaches and the girls are already awake talking with Shido in the kitchen while he makes food for them.

*DAL Rio Reincarnation Morning OST plays*

Tohka: Good morning! What's on the menu for today, Shido?!

Shido: It's actually a recipe I found that I wanted to try.

She sees eggs, bacon, cheese and potatoes on the kitchen counter.

Tohka: Woah. There are a lot of ingredients!

Kotori: What is it, Onii-chan?

Shido: It's called Stuffed Hashbrowns.

Kaguya: Woah! What is that?! That sounds delicious!

Yuzuru: Delicacy. Yuzuru would like to taste something like that.

Natsumi: It looks like it is a bit too much to make on your own though.

Yoshinon: That is true. It looks like the ingredients are taking over everything.

Shido: Yeah. It is quite a lot, but I'm gonna try and make it first by myself, then I'll have you all help.

Yoshino: Understood.

Miku: Do your best darling!

Shido intently looks at the steps on his phone as the girls watch him put eggs into the pan, bacon in the microwave, sausage oven and chopping potatoes. As it all comes together and gets finished, the first batch of Stuffed Hash Browns are made and put on the table smoking.

Miku: Oooh~. It looks very interesting..

Shido: I think I did it all right.. I followed every single step that was on the recipe online..

Kotori: Well, let's see how you did!

Kotori is the first to bite. She immediately springs up in joy with sparkles in her eyes.

Kotori: This is good!!

Tohka: Muu?! Really?!

Yoshino takes a bite of the Hashbrowns and she instantly puts a thumbs up.

Kaguya: Well, let's get to it!

Yuzuru: Confirmation. Lets!

*Music cuts* 

Meanwhile, Akio is still trying to sleep but he's having another nightmare. He's surrounded by darkness as a figure with red eyes stares him down as a ambiance plays in the background. 

*SMBZ OST Blue Summers plays*

Akio: You know it was never they're choice..

???: If that's so.. Then what was their purpose of being alive?

Akio: They were meant to thrive and live like normal citizens..

???: Indeed.. Now there's only hell, eternal pain, suffering and punishment.. All attributes that they deserved.

Akio: Tch..! You know they never wanted this!

???: But they can't change it either.. Therefore..

The figure appears behind him and Akio gets shocked as he sees a red orb in front of them and he sees a bunch of souls suffering and he notices that all of the people that died on Earth along with his friends. The figure comes behind him.