Episode 24: The Blunder

Another day approaches and Shido seems to be having trouble turning on the oven as the eye of it won't spark.

Shido: Hm.. That's strange.. The eye won't turn on..

Kotori: Hm? What's wrong, Shido?

Shido: For some reason, the eye on the oven won't turn on.

Kotori: Is that so?

Shido: Yeah. Didn't we just upgrade it as well?

Kotori: We should've. Maybe we have to get used to it.

Tohka: Muu? Does that mean we have to stop making delicious food?!

Yuzuru: Reassurance. I would not worry about it too much. It's most likely that the updates are having trouble with the older software causing it not to work properly.

Kotori: I would think so too.

Shido: But.. it would be a tad bit annoying for this to keep happening.

Natsumi: Can I help?

Shido: Hm? What do you plan to do about it?

Natsumi: I could use my Spirit Power to fix it.

Yoshinon: Oh yeah, that's right! You were able to get Shido-kun out of those ropes that one time!

Natsumi: Yeah, I'm hoping that I can do the same with this today.

Shido: But, we can always get another one, it's not a big deal.

Miku: But Natsumi-chan wants to help darling! Let her help this one time!

Shido: I see. Well then, go for it!

Natsumi thinks and focuses really hard and she sends green beams to the oven fixing it but they bounce around everywhere sending everyone into a panic. Everyone dodges out of the way and the beams hit someone sleeping on the couch under some white blankets.

Yoshino: That was close..

Kaguya: Wait a minute.. What's someone sleeping under those blankets?

Miku: Uhhh..

Shido goes to check with Kotori and sees a part of the blankets going up and down slightly and it stops. Akio pops his head out of the covers yawning with his T-Shirt over his head.

Akio: *Yawn* It's morning already? Why is it so dark?

He takes the shirt off and his face is a lot more child-like and round instead of muscular and toned and his voice is a lot more high pitched as he studies how it doesn't fit his size.

Akio: Wait..

*DAL Rio Reincarnation OST Theme 8 plays* 

He looks at his arms, feels his face and looks at his hands to see that they are indeed smaller than usual and Akio looks inside the blanket to see that the clothes that were once on him are now scattered inside of the blanket. He yelps and covers himself immediately even more as his face turns red.. Akio sees that the others are staring at him in shock but then some of the girls start grinning and some smile joyfully.

Shido: Oh no.

Just like that, Miku started swaying him back and forth like a baby covered in blankets.

Miku: Aww.. Akio's so small and cute like this!

Miku is holding him in the white blankets like a baby with him being embarrassed/angry and red in the face.