Episode 7: The Arrival

A Desperate Call! Akio's Mission to Save Shido and the Others from the DEM!

After a long, hard-fought battle between the Spirits and the DEM, The Spirits and Shido had the upper hand at first, but the DEM has developed a way to drain energy from their opponents and use it for themselves. After that, The DEM won over the Spirits and Shido and now has them captured in the DEM Building in Tengu City. Westcott and Ellen and their robots were the ones that fought the Spirits and won over them because of their cheap tactic. Now Shido, Tohka, Yoshino, Kotori, Origami, Kaguya, Yuzuru, Miku, and Natsumi were all held captive and weren't able to escape. Everyone on Ratatoskr was held captive as well by the DEM. The DEM takes Shido and The Spirits away in a room where everyone could fit and everyone could be in their separate places. Shido broke out of his locked seat out of rage and called Sandalphon and tried to fight Ellen as the story continued.

Shido is fighting Ellen while Westcott is watching. Shido is trying his hardest against Ellen but he was losing because of his power being drained along with everyone else's. Tohka and the others are all scared and worried for Shido and were calling his name while battling Ellen while Ellen was fighting with a smile on her face because she was confident in herself winning and unleashing Inverse Tohka again with Westcott. Ellen and Shido clashed swords but Shido was visibly hurt but he didn't give up to fight back. One of Shido's eyes is more open than the other and he has scars all over his face with his teeth together.

Ellen: Do you really think that you have what it takes to save those Spirits?

Shido: Don't.. you worry. Just wait till he gets here... He'll be sure to end this..!

Ike: Oh.. You mean that outcast of yours?

Ellen: *Chuckles* I'm afraid he's already here..

A doorway opens up in the wall and Akio is sitting in one of the seats that Tohka was sitting unconscious with his eyes closed with his chest, ankles, neck and wrists pinned to the chair with metal grips. Everyone looks at him concerned and shocked.

Shido: Akio!

Ellen: We haven't done anything, yet..

Ike: When he came in here we let off a trap and let out a gas that put him to unconsciousness. We had a feeling that he would come in and get in the way of our plans so we made sure to keep in check.. *Chuckles*

Ellen: You're a fool for ever even thinking about challenging The World's Strongest Wizard! Now, along with your friends, you will die.

Ike: With this one strike it will all be over.

Akio's closed eyes started to twitch. He gets tense and serious as he begins to twitch and move.

Shido: I..I won't let you take them away from me!!

Ellen knocks Shido back and Shido bounces off the wall in pain. The others are scared and worried for Shido. Shido is on the ground and can barely stand. Shido gets up in pain while the others call his name in fear in desperation.

Tohka: No!!! Shido!!!!

Kotori: Big Brother!!!

Yoshino (Through crying): P...Please don't disappear!!

Origami: Get away from Shido!!

Kaguya and Yuzuru: Please!!!

Natsumi: No!! Please get back up for us!!

Miku: Please darling!!!

After hearing the pleading of the girls telling Ellen not to do it, Akio's aura bursts around him and his eyes slowly open and teeth gritted. He's hands turn into fists and explode with anger with a scream and breaks out the metal grips and a light out shining in the room.