Episode 8: Intermission

After the events from the DEM, life has been easy for Shido and the others. Without the DEM functioning without it's leader has been the starting point of peace but also the genesis of a new adventure. Will they be ready for what's to come?

*DBZ Kakarot OST Country Living plays*

Shido is getting ready for a date with Yoshino as she was already on her way there. He hears Yoshino walk through the door and Yoshinon.

Yoshinon: Hey there! Anyone there?

Yoshino: E-Excuse me..

Shido took this opportunity to give them a "surprise".

Yoshinon: We're here Shido! Time to go!

Yoshino: Shido..?

Yoshinon: He seems to be absent. How about we wait in the living room?

Yoshino: Yes. That's fine.

Yoshinon: These seem like... pine nuts! Let's bring some for the animals in the park!

Yoshino: Hmm. The animals will like them.. But Shido's not here.

Shido laughs and puts on a monster mask and comes from behind the couch.

???: Neehee! The monster has come!

Yoshinon: Waaah! A monster! Run away, Yoshino! Don't hurt Yoshino, monster! She's a good girl!

Yoshino: P-Please.. Don't come here..

???: Hehe! Now that you've seen my true form, you can leave, otherwise I'll eat you up!

Yoshinon: Waaah! Run away, Yoshino!

Yoshino: Please don't eat me, monster!

Yoshino waddled to the door trying to hide herself. Shido takes the mask off.

Shido: Haha. I'm just kidding. It's me, Yoshino!

Yoshinon: Shido-kun? You were the monster?

Shido: Yep. I was just giving Yoshino more courage. Be careful Yoshino. I may scare you at any time!

Yoshinon: Don't worry Yoshino! I'll tell Akio that Shido is being scary!

Shido: Wait! I was just kidding, you don't have to do that!

Yoshinon: Hehe! Now you'll know not to be a monster to Yoshino!

Shido: Whew.. Anyway, how about I date you today?

Yoshino: Date..?

Shido: Yeah. Didn't you want to go to the park?

Yoshino: Y..Yes. Let's go d..date..

Yoshinon: Yeah! Date!

Shido and Yoshino were walking in the streets after the rain calmed down and the streets were blooming with dew on flowers. Since it was taking a while to get to the location they decided to rest for a bit.

Shido: There's a bench over there. Let's rest a little shall we?

Yoshinon: Of course! That's very considerate of you nii-chan!

Yoshino: Okay.. You make the call Shido.

They go and sit down on the bench.

Yoshino: Hmm. Shido, can I lie down on your legs?