Episode 27: The Secret Time Chamber

*DAL Rio Reincarnation Theme 1 OST plays* 

A few weeks have passed since Akio has started training the Spirits. So far, they have been getting used to exercising but some aren't too sure about their fighting while some feel confident in their fighting. Before they go spend some time with Akio, Shiori could be seen in the hallway in school.

Shiori: I seem to be in the school hallway, but I think it's past school hours already. Why am I here?

While she was in thought, a nice breeze came in through the window and rustled her skirt.

Shiori: Yeah.. That's right. I feel totally strange wearing this uniform..

A girl passing by said "Hi." to her. Shiori thinks she said good day.

Shiori: Oh.. uh, yeah. Good day. See you tomorrow. Hmm.. there's nothing particularly off. Come to think of it, I'm pretty used to this uniform and this here seems to be my student ID. Hm..? Wait, there's a note at the end of my ID, It seems to be familiar with my plans with someone or today's date.

The note says "Meet Onee-sama's classroom after school."

Shiori: It's after school, right? Wait, I have an older sister? Whoa. What is it? I see a crowd of people over there. What's going on?

Kotori: Excuse me, can you let me through? I'm just here to see my little sister.

Shiori (Internally): She's coming this way.. Which little sister was she talking about?

Kotori pushes her way through the crowd and she actually looks like an older sister.

Kotori: Gosh.. There you are. I told you I'd be waiting for you in the classroom. I was wondering where you were.

Shiori: Huh? Are you talking about me?

Kotori: Yeah. Obviously. What's the matter, Shiori? You're acting strange.

Shiori: Um.. Kotori-senpai..?

Kotori: Yes. I'm your older sister. Kotori Itsuka.

Shiori: U-um.. Older sister..?

Kotori: That's right. I'll forgive you for forgetting our plans. Let's go.

Shiori: Huh? Wait a minute, I still can't grasp.. Oh..Oh..

Kotori grabs her little sister's hand and walks into a classroom.

Kotori: Phew. It's so hard being popular, you know. It's all your fault Shiori.. I came to pick you up.

Shiori: I'm sorry...

Kotori: I didn't want to make a scene, that's why I told you to come with me after class.

Shiori: ...

Kotori: Hey, are you listening, Shiori?

Shiori: I-Im sorry.. I still can't grasp the situation.

Kotori: It's fine. Just calm down. I'm not going anywhere, Shiori.

Shiori: Okay.. Um.. Kotori-senpai.. You're my sister right?

Kotori: Hehe. That;s right. What's gotten into you? I'm your step sister, remember? Did you forget?

Shiori: That's not it exactly..

Kotori: I see.. Well, I still think it's appropriate that you call me Senpai at school but when we're alone, call me Onee-san. You're my little sister.