Episode 37: The Final Struggle and The Decisive Conclusion

In the broken wasteland Shido and the rest of the Spirits are picking up where Akio left off. Everyone is trying to fight the ultimate evil, beaten, battered and exhausted with battle scars. Yoshino Natsumi Kotori and Mayuri get knocked back and they slide on the ground. Without Demigra paying attention, Origami dashes in to punch Demigra in the face with Kaguya. Demigra feels the damage then creates an explosive wave to push them off of him. Yuzuru shoots her chains at lightspeed to impale him then Miku showers him in Musical Notes. Demigra dashes out of the rain of explosions hitting Miku making fly back along with the others. As he is about to land his strike towards Yuzuru, Tohka comes in to block the punch with Sandalphon. Shido and Mana soar down coated in their blue energy and punches Demigra setting off an explosion but then a red beacon appears from the smoke making all 4 of them fly back with the others. Demigra is walking towards them as he walks towards them in his Monster Form.

Demigra: I will give you this.. That monstrosity of a monkey made sure to refine your strength beyond your expectations. Not many have survived long enough to see what you see.

Shido: And you're a demon to this world and many others..

Demigra: A demon, you say?

Tohka: You've caused nothing but destruction to our world for the sake of your own ideals!

Demigra: ...So you're saying that this realm has no sins to make up for? Out of the entirety that you've drawn breath, you have lived the perfect life as a mortal?

Tohka stiffens up and recalls the AST attacking her, and Ellen stabbing Shido both times.

Demigra: You life forms built yourselves up to this present point. Whether the main culprit of all of it has been removed or not, you foolish creatures always manage to ruin the world that you're meant to be in.

Shido: You're the one to talk! No one asked you to be here anyway! That's also why we work on ourselves and fight for our survival!

Demigra: ...What does fighting accomplish in this scenario? You're just delaying the inevitable at that point. It's best to just accept your fate right now and to wipe the slate clean of all realms.

Miku: How do you know that will work?!

Demigra: It WILL work. It is my utopia without having to share it with all of you. I'll make my own history and create it to where no sins can be built like they have been outside of my realm. To make this easier for yourselves, you could accept your fate and the fact that you'll never live and earn the rights to a perfect world.

Shido: You know we won't allow that!

Demigra laughs and it echoes across the land.

Demigra: As expected. Your feeble intellect has stricken once again.

Meanwhile, Akio is laying in a pile of rocks after the intense wind Demigra let off. As he lies there with his eyes closed, a flashback from many moons, now many years ago, plays in front of him. The flashbacks play the past of Akio's life once again. To the point where he's training with his friend Salavdor in the village and his brother to the point where he is getting ready for the role of being a Time Patroller by training and growing his strength with the Namekian Sirren to helping assist Android 21 fight off her evil side to getting to know the Z-Fighters the rest of the Androids being 16, 17, and 18 and growing a well reputation as a Time Patroller by the Supreme Kai of Time, Trunks and Elder Kai. He then remembers all of the conflict that went on during the missions they all went on as the time distortions occurred. He remembers the final battle before the entire situation with Demigra. A mixture of Second Form Frieza and Final Form Cooler is causing absolute mayhem in Conton City and all of their warriors along aside Akio, Scar, Sirren, Hailey, Sydney, Majin Sala, and Vari team up to fight the dark entity. As the closing battle closes, both forces of good and evil end it off in one final beam struggle for superiority. Ultimately, good prevails, settling peace once again with everyone smiling and laughing. It transitions back to the dismal present with the Saiyan in a pool of rocks and debris with many wounds painted on him. Tohka is giving Demigra a hard time with her melee attacks and skill in fighting while the others are jumping in to attack as well but it's too much for him. Demigra pushes them all away with his energy and explodes, sending them all away then suddenly ground erupts and shakes violently. Everyone looks around confused.