Episode 12: Flowers Candy and Games

After the events with the Tengu Cow Saga, Shido is walking up to a new day and as he walks out of his room and into the living room. He notices that it's been cleaned by someone.

*DAL Spirit Pledge All Memories About You OST plays*

Shido: Huh? Everything looks much more clean now.. I mean, the couch is a little scratched up and a broom is knocked over but it's still wet though. Maybe the cleaning was recent.

He notices someone standing behind curtains. He moves the certains slightly and notices a 25 old mature woman with green hair with a hat on.

Shido: N..Natsumi?!

Natsumi: Hehe. Good morning Shido..

Shido: Uh.. morning.. Were you the one who cleaned up the room?

Natsumi: Are you flattered or did you want to wrap yourself in a gift for me?

Shido: I..uh..

Adult Nastumi transforms into the smaller Natsumi who appears before him with a bored expression.

Natsumi: Aw.. Spirit power. You can't stay stabilized for long still?

Shido: Whew..

Natsumi: So.. Did I cause you trouble by cleaning the room?

Shido: Oh no.. not at all. I think you did great cleaning the room.

He looks around and sees the couch grazed, the dustpan knocked over and the walls scratched but it was still clean nonetheless.

Natsumi: That's great..!

Shido: Yeah. You did good but did you eat breakfast yet?

Natsumi: No.. not yet.

Shido: Well, as your reward, I'll make breakfast for you. Do you have anything in mind?

Natsumi: Uhh.. I don't know. Anything is fine.

Shido: Okay. So you want some eggs, toast and milk?

Natsumi: Yeah, that sounds good.

Shido: Okay. It'll be ready in a second.

Natsumi: Right.

As Shido cooks breakfast, Natsumi waits at the table patiently and after a few minutes, the breakfast is done. They both get ready to eat.

Shido: It's ready Natsumi!

Natsumi: Ohhh~ This looks good!

Shido: Hehe. I'm glad to hear it!

Natsumi and Shido are eating breakfast and before they know it, they finally finish with the plate clean and cup empty.

Natsumi: That was delicious! Thanks for the food!

Shido: Hehe. I'm glad to hear it! Do you want more?

Natsumi: No. There's no need for that. I'm full.

Shido: I see, that's good. Could you help me clean the table?

Natsumi: ..Okay!

Shido and Natsumi both clean off the table and Shido opens some of the windows in the room to let some fresh air in.

Natsumi: Can I help?

Shido: Hm? Don't you want to rest?

Natsumi: But I don't want to. I want to help.