Episode 18: The Truth

With the clone of Akio being defeated, the city is still recovering from the battle as they repair shops, restaurants and then some. The DEM building is still under recovery from the fight and Shido and the others are living life back at home. The news shows everything still being rebuilt. The next morning arrives and Yoshino Natsumi and Kotori want to walk Shido to school.

*DAL Rio Reincarnation Morning OST plays*

Shido: So you guys wanted to walk with me today?

Yoshinon: That's right! We've been wondering what your classroom looks like, Shido-kun!

Yoshino: We've been at the house and city so much that we never got the chance to see what your class was like.

Natsumi: Hm. We were just curious.

Shido: Hm. Okay. Speaking of that, would you two like school life?

Yoshino: U..Um. I don't know.. I feel like I wouldn't make any friends with anyone..

Natsumi: I feel the same way... Not to mention the fact that I could mess up my social skills in a heartbeat..

Yoshinon: Who wouldn't want to be friends with our Yoshino and Natsumi? You both are fully capable of having friends!

Shido: I agree! I feel like you will do fine.

Yoshino: W..Well, I'll think about it.

Natsumi: Y..Yeah. Same..

Shido and the others make it to school and they see the classroom.

Natsumi: Oh.. So this is the classroom?

Yoshino: It looks so simple but oddly satisfying to be in.

Shido: Well, it's something like that sometimes..

Kotori: Now that I think about it more.. Yoshino I think you've been to the school before..

Yoshinon: Ah yes! That's right! When Yoshino was even smaller!

Natsumi: O..Oh yeah.. That time..

Shido: Don't worry about it, Natsumi. That was forever ago. We've all grown past that.

*DAL Rio Reincarnation OST 5 plays* 

Natsumi: That's true.

Tohka: Oh! Good morning Shido! Hm? Yoshino and Natsumi? What are you guys doing here?

Shido: Ah. They wanted to see what the school ground was like since they haven't seen what it's like here.

Tohka: Oooh! That's true!

Kurumi: Oh, it's you again Shido-san.

Shido: Oh! Kurumi, what are you doing here?

Kurumi: I've come to learn with you of course.

Shido: But, how come I haven't seen you in a while?

Kurumi: I've had a lot of catching up to do. It was a lot but nothing I could handle.

Shido: I see..

Miku comes into the classroom.

Miku: I'm here darling! We'll always be able to see each other!