Explanation

Jisoo's POV

I was just staying here at my condo. It was my rest day today so I don't have any appoinments for the day.

After Yza's wedding last week, I didn't get to see Lisa and most specially Jennie.

I purposedly avoided her because I was so ashamed towards Lisa and Rosie that I was the bestfriend but I didn't know anything about Jennie. I was shocked that night too. I know something is wrong with her and that guy who is her co employee. But I put my full trust on her. Lisa did nothing but being good to me. She doesn't deserved any of this. I know that I should be siding with jennie because she's my bestfriend. But I can't tolerate what she did. So without even knowing her side. I avoided her.

I was mad knowing I am her bestfriend but she didn't even bother telling me this whole thing. Maybe I could help her realized what cruel thing she is going to face *sigh*.

I've been ignoring all her calls and messages for the whole week now. I wasn't the victim but I am still not ready to talk to her.

Not now

Rosie said that Lisa is in europe for a business trip for the week. She said Lisa only sees her to assure her that she is fine and that she don't have to be worried. Lisa assuring that she can handle this herself.

Look how strong she is

Despite of the pain she is carrying

I saw how she shattered into pieces that night

I pity her, but I couldn't do anything to help her

When I decided to check on her. I expected her to ignore me and avoid me. But to my surprise she still talked to me and assurred me also that I don't have to worry about her *sigh*.

I was currently watching some movies when I heard a knocked on my door. I looked over the peep hole to see who it was.

It was Jennie

I was hesitant if I would opened the door for her. But still I did. As soon as I opened the door she hugged me tightly and started crying. All I did was to let her cry and caressed her back to comfort her.

When her cries slowly subsided "Go home Jennie, just take some rest" I blankly said to her. I still don't want to talk to her for now.

"Just please hear me out. Please" She started sobbing again. All I can do is to let her in. I headed to my fridge to get a glass of water for her.

After she drank all the water. I stared at her blankly then she started explaining to me. All I have to know she included in her explanation.

"I don't know what to say. Bacause all I can see that you are the one who's at fault here. She didn't gave you anything concerning your relationship" A fact. Not unlike before I don't want to give her the comfort she doesn't deserved.

Fuck that she get so busy with her work that she didn't gave you time anymore

"Even if I wasn't Lisa. I can't and won't accept your stupid reason. Maybe Lisa is a slave of her work and responsibility. But it was all for you. Lisa have the looks and power to find another. But she remained loyal to you. But all you can do is this".

"I'm mad at you because you cheated over her. I am also upset that you didn't even bother concerning me regarding this matter. I should have made you realize what hell you are trying to head to" She remained silent, just listening to me. She's still sobbing lightly.

"Like what i've said. I am not Lisa. You din't have to be sorry to me. But thank you for reaching out and trying to explained to me. I know this is hard for you too" she nodded understanding.

"I want you to ready yourself for the possibility that you have only 5 percent to reach out for her. I don't think she is already prepared talking to you" She nodded slowly.

"I know, but I will do everything to fix this. I want her back. I Love her. I never stop loving her" I pulled her to a hug, she cried harder again.

"It took you long enough to figured that you are still head over heels to her".

We continued talking about what happened to her. It feels like I didn't take the part of being her bestfriend for the past months because I was so distracted by my work too. I asked for her forgiveness also that I wasn't on her side when she experienced this all alone.

She stayed with me for the day, I let her, I found the forgiveness also on her by the time she explains everything. Maybe I wasn't really mad at her. I was just upset that she didn't even bother talking to me about this.

Rose's POV

Lisa was supposedly getting back home from europe today. I was waiting for her call, she was already on a plane going back here. I was still worried from her but she assured me that she will be fine.

And going to europe to close a deal with some possible investors are maybe a way to help her forget what happened even for a while, Robert was with her all the time. I know she is strong. But I'm still worried about her. Jennie already came to me and explained everything. I told her not to say sorry to me. She didn't do anything to me. Yes I am upset but it wasn't enough for me to hate her. I know Lisa is hurting.

I was busy on my laptop emailing investors and executive on my company when I received a text from Lisa that she already arrived here at seoul. She also said that she'll be directing to her penthouse to take some rest. I told her i'll visit her by dinner and I will be the one preparing for it. She replied ok to me. So I let her take some time to rest first. Europe is a far and wide she might be very tired.