Grumpy Nurse

Lisa's POV

I then awoke by the noise of my bedroom door, I know I am at my rest house in Spain, I felt something cold in my forehead so I took it, to see a wet cold face towel.

Who did this?

"How are you feeling?" I then turned to the person asked, to see an unfamiliar face.

Who is this?

"Who a-are you?" She smile at me before she looked over at her cardboard.

"I am Kit, Señorita. I am the assistant of doctor Trish. I was instructed to check your I.V" Someone came in again at my room.

Jennie?

"Señorita" it was Robert, with someone with him "This is Doc. Trish" The doctor then checked my pulse.

I thought I saw Jennie here last night

"How long was I asleep?" I asked Robert.

"13 hours" I then closed my eyes again, I feel weak, the doctor incharge and the nurse talked for a while.

"I already gave you a dose of your medicine, and I also gave instructions to your personal nurse" I heard the doctor says.

Nurse?

Was that Kit staying here?

"I don't need a nurse. I'm fine. I just need to rest" I blurted without opening my eyes "You don't have to leave me a nurse. I can take care of myself" I add. "Thank you. Robert, you can assist them outside already".

I heard them sighed, before they started walking to leave the room but before they reached the door, I opened my eyes to see another person coming again in my room holding a tray.

"Are you sure, I am okay? Because right now I think I am hallucinating. I am seeing someone I know won't be here" they just stared at me, then they proceeded to exit the room, but the person keep her still and get near me.

Am I thinking you that much?

I am seeing you in someone here

Arrgghhh!

"Señorita, I made you a poridge, you should eat at least before you take your medicine".

Your voice is familiar

"Just leave it there. My head is in so much pain right now" without opening my eyes.

"Get up, Lisa. You are asleep for over 13 hours without something in your stomach" Her stern voice, I quickly opened my eyes because of shocked.

I don't think I am dreaming anymore nor hallucinating

"W-what are you d-doing here?" She was now standing beside my bed with her crossed arms and furrowed brows.

"Get up, you need to eat" She then take the tray, I quickly seated like a flash, she then placed the tray infront of me, straddling my lap, she sat beside me in a facing way, she wasted no time and took the spoon, and scoop a soup and brought it in near my mouth.

"Ahh" She gesture, I oblige like I was scared for my dear life, I was just staring at her the whole time she fed me, no one uttered any words, everytime she met my gaze, fear kept on eating my body.

Hell! She's scary when she is mad

I finished the poridge she made without me noticing, she then gave me my meds and a glass of water.

I did what I was told, she didn't even bothered to say anything the whole while, when I finished the whole glass she took the tray and put it aside then she headed to my closet to look for a shirt.