Sleepless Night

Jennie's POV

As soon as I reached Lisa's penthouse, I slumped myself on bed and drained my eyes out crying.

When I saw her again all I wanted to do is to hug her and say how sorry I was and beg for her forgiveness.
But when our eyes met, all I see is hatred, it's like she doesn't know my existence anymore.

Her eyes is so blank, the way she looked at me is different on how the way she looks at me before. I can't see any emotion.

When my tears subsided I was preparing to sleep, when I heard the door unlocking, someone's beeping the door's lock passcode.

I thought it was Jisoo, she texted me earlier that she's coming because she knows that I was burrying myself out crying again and again for the same reason.

I was surprise to see Lisa in the kitchen trying to find some alcohol.

"Lisa?" She looked at me, half lidded eyes.

Is she drunk?

"Ah, Hi?" When she reached the whiskey in the bar stool she poured some on her glass.

"What are you doing here?" I asked reaching her direction.

She drink on her glass, emptying the glass she was holding "Why? Of course, this is my house, No?".

She is drunk already, yet she is still drinking

"You? W-who are you?".

What?

"I--" I was about to answer her when the door unlocked again.

"Hey" It was Jisoo, she smiled at me then stops when she saw Lisa on the counter drinking "Lisa?" She asked confusedly then looked at me asking in her eyes. I shook my head on her.

"Yeah? And who are you this tim-" She stops in mid sentence, maybe remembering who we are "ooh Jisoo! Hahaha" She laughed a bit then she continue pouring some whiskey on her glass.

"What are you doing here? Stop drinking. You are already drunk" Jisoo reached her glass trying to stop her from drinking. I just watched them. I can't get the courage to approach her. Still wondering what am I supposed to do.

"Heyy, leave me alone" Lisa yells at Jisoo.

"Stop it already" Jisoo says still trying to reached Lisa's glass but Lisa just shush her.

"What are you doing here anyways?" Lisa asked. Jisoo stop when she cannot take Lisa's glass "And who are you with?" She points at me

"What are you saying? She's Jennie" Jisoo answered. Lisa furrowed her eyebrow and looked at me. Trying to remember who I am.

"Jennie?" She close her eyes "I think I heard that name before, ahmm" she thinks "Ooh you have the same name with my ex" She chuckles, Jisoo looked at me apologetically. Lisa drink on her glass again "The one who left me for a-" She laughed. Her laughter filled the penthouse. "For a d*ck HAHAHAHAHAHA" I looked down and my tears started to fall again.

"Lisa that's enough, you're drunk" Jisoo looks pissed now. Lisa just nods on Jisoo but still continue drinking.

"I'm sorry, I forgot she was your bestfriend" Lisa raise her hand surrendering. "Here I am saying sorry again for the things I haven't done" She laughed bitterly again.

"Aargghh! I'm so tired" She exclaimed "Tired of pitying myself" she poured another on her glass.

"Tired remembering what did I do wrong to feel this unworthy".

"To feel that I am not enough".

"To feel that I don't deserved to be loved" I cried harder hearing that.