Cellar

Lisa's POV

Two days since we got back from thailand, We were back in our daily lives, two days since I realize I wasn't still ready to give my heart again at her care.

I am still afraid

There was this fear taking over me

I can't seem to find a way out

I'm sorry

I arrived earlier at the office, Jennie seems surprise that I was early, like the usual, she continued pursuing me. I've been trying to ignore her since then.

She's making me vulnerable

I was getting weak again

"Good morning, Gorgeous!" She plastered a joyfull smile as she enters my office, with my coffee, a meal and not an exemption a white rose.

I didn't mind her at all, I just focused on my laptop trying to get myself busy.

"I'll just leave it here, eat your breakfast or just at least the coffee" She tried to sound lively.

Stop it! I know you are hurting

I'm sorry

She was arranging the white rose at the vase when my phone rang.

"What?" I asked blankly without looking at the caller.

"Lisa, we have a problem" I looked at the caller name, it was Drake.

"What is it?" I get up quickly, that cause me to get dizzy because of rushed and soon my throbbing headache hit me from drinking late night.

"The cellar, it catches a fire".

"WHAT?!" I asked shockedly.

"I'm so sorry, the fire is still-".

"What part of the cellar?" I didn't mind him completing the sentence.

"Your c-cellar" He nervously stammered.

"What the hell had happened?".

"I-I don't, I j-just got a call-".

"I'll try to catch an early flight. DO EVERYTHING TO SAVE MY CELLAR, DRAKE".

"I'm sorry".

I quickly hanged up the call and dialed Roberts number while trying to gather all my things.

"Lisa, what's going on?" I heard Jennie worriedly asked, but I didn't mind her.

Robert quickly picked up "Señorita?".

"Robert, I need you to get me the earliest and soonest flight to spain, now. I need it now!" I didn't wait for his response when I hanged up the phone and quickly gathered my stuffs.

"Lisa, What's going on?" Jennie held my arms to stop me.

"Not right now Jennie, please" I quickly walked at the door ready to leave when someone came.

"Lisa? what's going on?" Rosie asked getting near me.

"Just please. I needed to go" I tried to pass by her.

"Go where?" Jisoo asked this time.

Seriously? What are they doing here?

"Please guys, i'll explain everything when I get back. For now, I don't have much time" I shoved Rosie away and was now ready to leave when Rosie blocked the doorway.