Spying

(Ryan's P.O.V)
I felt embarrassed as he drove away. He drove AWAY! Dammit! I thought to my self. I advanced to fast. I put pressure on him to quickly. I didn't expect that's how he'd react. Then I remembered, he didn't know I was gay. I couldn't begin to think of what Lucas was feeling. I knew one thing though, he was at the mall, and I had to go back for him. I couldn't let this effect our relationship. I needed to get to him though, I needed to apologize to him.

I wanted our relationship to be perfect. I had many options A. I could completely forget about this and go on with my life. B. I could wait until tomorrow and see what happens, or C. Never mind that would never work, or would it. Nah it would be impossible to successfully do that. I kept thinking over all those options deciding which one would fix what happened the quickest. I couldn't go to school tomorrow and see him in pain. So that's when I made my decision. Which happened to be option C. I was gonna go after him.

I got to the mall fifteen minutes later.(I had to speed though.) As soon as I found a parking spot I got out of my car and ran into the mall. I looked around for a second wondering where he is. That's when I saw him, over by the frozen yogurt place. I looked around the mall and saw a store across from Tuti Fruity. I ran into the store a minute later. Thankfully it was American Eagle and not like Victoria Secret. I found a window that got him perfectly in my view. That's when I saw him sitting at a table, and wait, he was with another guy. I was too late, so I thought, I had to get to the bottom of this, I couldn't let my Lucas be with this douche face. I got a little curious so I peeked out of the store for a second and I got a closer look at this dude.

This guy was bad news, he didn't look good at all. He had black hair with a red tone in it. He had tons of tattoos and piercings covering his body. I'll admit he had that look that was semi-cute, but not my taste in general. My taste, the question everyone is wondering. What is my taste? That's the question I hear the most. I tell them, girls, blond, athletic, skinny, and popular. I tell them a total lie. My real taste the one I know is true. That taste is guys like Lucas. The innocent guy that has a self confidence issue. The ones that need fixing, the ones that need a guardian. I like the ones that I can take under my wing and protect. That's the part of Lucas he hates. He likes the other side of him. The smart, geeky, and nerdy guy that hides himself from the truth and from everyone. This is why I kissed Lucas in the first place. I hoped that if he knew I liked him he'd start to open up to me. I just hope I wasn't to late.

I kept staring at Lucas through the store window, and that's when I realized I knew who the hell that guy was. He was in my chemistry class. I didn't realize it at first cause I never saw him out of school, but wait why would Lucas be into him. I knew something was wrong and I needed to get to the bottom of this. This couldn't be possible the most innocent guy in the school with the most not innocent guy in the school. I was about to strike when I saw Lucas look over at the store. I ducked and ran out of the store and into my car. Once I got into my car I took I deep breath. Shit what did I just get myself into. I hope he didn't see me. All I know is that something is not good and if that dude from my chem class who I can't see to remember the name of does something to my Lucas I will hurt him. All I know is that if he's hanging around my Lucas that won't be the last time I go spying.