Memories Aren't Always Sweet

(Lucas's P.O.V.)

(December 2013)

(Note: This part will begin 2 years before the first chapter and end in the present time.)

A flash of lights make me wince as I walk into the dance hall. I look around to see my boyfriend, Drew Lillis, standing near his group of friends. I walk towards him, and then someone taps my shoulder. I turn around to see my dear friend, Carla Sparks, standing behind me with her date Logan Miller.

"What's up Lucas!" Carla shouts over the loud music. I'm about to answer when I feel a set of arms wrap around my waist. I look behind to see Drew smiling down at me. He was wearing a black tux and a black bow tie.

"Hello gorgeous." He says to me in a very seductive tone. Carla groans and gives him a 'stop undressing my best friend with your eyes' look.

"Oh stop it Carla, I'm sick and tired of you hating on my relationship." Drew and I have been together for about a year, and ever since Carla has been giving us dirty looks. She pulls me aside and says,

"I just don't trust him, he could hurt you." I give her a 'give me a fucking break' look and she just walks away with Logan. I turn around to see Drew standing right in front of me, with a flower in his hand. He gives me a classic smile and we start to laugh.

"Do you know how much I love you? He asks me. I smile at him as a slow song comes on, I grab his hands and tell him

"Let's go dance."

We sway slowly as lights flash down at us. Everyone is super quiet, well besides for the couples in the corner trying to have sex without a teacher or chaperone noticing. Drew pulls me closer to him, and he tightens his hold on my waist. The song was about to end when he pulls me in for a kiss. We pull back and I'm about to kiss him back when someone calls his name.

"Drew! There you are babe I've been looking all over for you." Right there standing next to MY boyfriend is Aidan Johnson the guy who has been hanging out with us for the past 2 months.

"What are you taking about? Drew what's going on?" Drew is about to say something, but I don't care I just take my hand and slap him.

"I can't believe you! You promised me you would never do this again!" I start to scream. Everyone looks toward us as tears start to build in my eyes. I take the flower he gave me and throw it at him, and then I run. I don't care anymore I just run. I run past Carla and Logan, and right pass Tabby,Gwen, and Rachel. I hear a voice calling out my name, but I don't respond. I stand outside, the music from inside the hall filling my ears. Then I feel a hand in my shoulder, I turn around to see Tabby standing right behind me, and I just break down.

(Present Day)
"Tabitha Sterns" calls the doctor. I stand up and grab Tabby's hand. It's her first ultrasound, and she's been extremely nervous.

"It'll be fine Tabby, nothing is going to be wrong." We walk into the doctor's office, and my heart almost broke sitting there right on the doctor's chair is my long lost friend Zipporah aka Z.

"What are you doing here, I thought you were at boarding school in Utah?" I ask her. She hops down from the chair and takes off her coat.

"Well when Carla called to tell me Tabby was pregnant, I knew I had to come and see her first ultrasound." Then the door opens and enters in everyone Gwen, Rachel, Logan, Carla, and for some strange reason Ryan.

"Why is he here?" I ask Tabby. Rachel steps out of the clump of my friends and says.

"I'm sick of you two fighting, you need to make up. NOW! Then the doctor walks in and says,

"Who wants to find out the gender of the baby?" We all step back as Tabby gets up on the chair and lays down. The doctor squirts some wet gel on her stomach and rubs it with a mechanism that I've never seen before. 10 minutes later the doctor looks up at the screen and says, "The gender of the baby is" BOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

(Authors Note)
Readers, I'm sorry to tell you that I will not be updating next Wednesday. This is because I will be on vacation, and not have access to Wattpad. I will however try to get 2 chapters out the next Wednesday to make up for next week.

I'm really sorry guys. Keep reading - Sam