Rewrite of You Belong With Me!

Hello everyone! It has been a long time since I updated everyone on You Belong With Me!  First of all, I want to say how thankful I am for over 200,000 reads on this book! 4 years ago we had just hit 5k and now we're almost at 250,000! I'm so grateful to you all!

Anyways, I'm posting this quick little update to let all of the fans of this book know that I have officially begun to release the rewrite of You Belong With Me! Every weekend, 2 parts will be released, one on Friday/Saturday and the other on Saturday/Sunday depending on when the first part is released. 

Let it be noted that this is NOT the same book you have just read. Yes, it's some of the same characters, and yes it's a very similar plot, however I've changed almost all of the details inside the book! Lots of plots will be scraped or saved for a potential sequal after I finish releasing the first book!

I encourage all of you to read the new reimagining of this story! I'm so proud of how far I've come when it comes to writing, and I hope all of you enjoy it! 

I also want to say that I will be writing most of the story live! This means that all of you can comment here, or on any chapter of the new book for what you want to happen next! I want this story to go places it's never gone before and I hope everyone will join me on this journey! 

So please, go read! The prologue awaits!