He Makes The Move

(Lucas's P.O.V)
(1 Week Later)
I walk into home room to see Rachel and Ryan fighting....again. For the past week these two have been at it more than an old married couple. Ryan has been trying to talk to me and Rachel doesn't want me talking to him as she believes that I'm going to get hurt. I look over at them to see them standing up and their yelling gets louder. I run over there to try to calm everyone down.

"I just want to talk to him, Rachel." I hear Ryan plead. Rachel's face is almost as red as her hair.

"You're not getting near him, I don't like you." She screams at him. The fight starts to get intense. I try to calm Rachel down, but it's not working. I decide that I have to do something, so I take a deep breath and open my mouth.

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" That quiets the whole room immediately. Everyone looks over at me, then just goes back talking. Ryan looks down at me, (as I'm still shorter than him) and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry." That's what he says. Rachel looks at me and says,
"We weren't thinking about how you would think." I look over at her. I'm still pissed, but at least she's trying to make things right.

"Whatever I'm gonna go." I tell them. Ryan reaches out for me, but I just shrugged him off.

I grab my green messenger bag and walk out of the room. I look around the hall for a second before I make my way to the computer lab. I walk pass all of the lockers and walk up to mine for a second. I open it up and look inside. The blue locker holds tons of my school memories. There's pictures of Rachel, Gwen, Tabby and I. I see the picture of me and my ex boyfriend Drew at our middle school graduation dance. (We're now best friends.) I drop the memory montage, grab my keys to the lab, and my anxiety pills. I take my water out of my bag and open up the pill bottle. I pour out two of the pink colored, oval shaped pills, opened up my water, and took them. I've had an anxiety issue since I was 8. I needed to take the pills after Drew and I broke up a year ago. I also have to take depression pills, but not as often. I put the pills in my blazer pocket and walked to the lab.

I turn on the lights to the lab and hop onto one of the computers. I go onto Lifetoutch.com, the yearbook website, and enter in my username and password.

"There you are." I turn around to see Rachel standing at the door. "I should've known you would be in here. This yearbook is all you do with you're life." She's right, sadly. Ever since I became editor last year all I do in my free time is work on the book.

"Rachel, why are you here?" I give her one of my looks and she sighs. I can tell that she's thinking of what she wants to say.

"I came to appologize to you. I feel like a total bitch." She gives me a 'Don't you dare open you're mouth' look.

"I forgive you, now go, I would like to work in peace." She puts her hand on my shoulder, grabs her phone, and walks off.

"Hey." Really again, doesn't that girl know when to leave me alone. I feel a hand go on top of mine, and realize that its not Rachel.

"Ryan, what are you doing here?" I turn off the computer and get up.

"I've been trying to tell you that I want to be with you. That's why I've been trying to get to you." Wow that's what he comes up with.

"I want to be with you too, but you need to figure out shit first before I can fully commit to a relationship." He looks at me then does the unthinkable. He grabs my waist and kisses me. It was a long kiss, I didn't bother pulling back. It felt so good, but I knew it was too good to be true. We pull back and I do the riskiest thing. I kiss him back.