Nothing Feels Better Than Revenge!

(Lucas's P.O.V)

Do you ever get that feeling? You know, the one where you feel unstoppable? Like no one can ever touch you, and you can easily rule the world! I have that feeling right now. Jessica is going down and she is gonna wish she didn't screw with me!

"Tomatoes!....... Or what about mustard!?" Asks Gwen. We've been trying to think of ways to destroy her dress at prom this year, and oh will she regret life then!

"What if we ripped her dress?" Asks Rachel, acting all shy and nervous.

"Too Disney. Come on we've gotta be creative! We need to make her regret everything that she's done to us, and not just us, but to everyone in the world. We need to have the Free From Jessica Rights Movement!" Everybody laughed including me. Then all the joy and happiness stops immediately as I see Jessica walk towards me.

"What do you want bitch?" Says Rachel. She looks at her like someone just ripped her prom dress.

"Wow and I was gonna try to be nice to you." Gwen walks up to her and just slaps her. That's all she did, slap her.

"Nice? I didn't think that word was in your vocabulary!" Scowls Gwen. I felt kinda bad treating Jessica like shit, but she deserved it. After all she had did to me.....

"Anyways I came over here to tell you that it's game on Lucas. You better watch out, cause there are no boundaries." I just stared at her, hatred burning within me. Then she turned around and looks back at me.

"You don't want your relationship with Ryan to end up like yours and Drew's did, right?" she snarled at me. That set me over the edge I was done with her. How could she bring up that stuff about my past. She knew what she had done. I look back at all of my friends all of them with feared looks on their faces. Jessica's poesy was just laughing at me. I felt like I was going to cry. Then my sadness and emptiness turned into anger. So I did the unthinkable......... I attacked her....

"YOU BITCH!!!!" I screamed at her as I ran down the hall. She quickly turned around only to be pushed down to the ground. We all heard her scream, but a minute later it was silence. I was on top of her staring into her devilish eyes. 

"You stupid faggot! You're gonna pay for this" She pushed me of her and started beating me. Slapping me in the face and everything.

"Hey! Hey stop it!" shouted the principle as he walked towards us. "Jessica! I thought you knew better than that." I look behind me to see Ryan running towards me. He picked me up to my feet as Mr. Davis was scolding Jessica. 

"Young lady, as of today you are suspended from school for a week. You also are off the cheerleading squad until further notice." She gives me an evil glare as she is escorted off the premises. Then Mr. Davis turns to me. 

"As of you Lucas, you may want to see the school nurse." Then he and Jessica walk off. I see Jenny, Stacy, and the rest of Jessica's poesy lost. I'm about to say something, but then I feel faint.

"Woah, Lucas. Let's get you to the nurse." says Ryan. He then picks me up off the ground and into his arms. Gwen, and Rachel follow us down the hall and into the nurse. You know..... Nothing feels better than revenge.

Authors Note: Hey! I'm alive.... I'm so so so sorry for not updating in forever, I have been so busy with last minute school things to do. I would like to thank Rachel_Lyne1985 for trying her best to keep you updating and letting me use her phone to check Wattpad and write this chapter. I'm going to try better to not let this happen again. So what do you think is going to happen to Jessica? And let's not forget about Lucas and Ryan, will Rucas become cannon, or will ex-boyfriends get in the way? Prepare yourself for some major plot twists! Until Next Time! -Sam/Chappy21101 P.S. My laptop is being so stupid right now, and won't let me upload the chapter photo, I'll get that done as soon as possible. P.P.S. Happy Birthday mariehamel ! This chapter is for you!