Second Date

(Lucas's P.O.V)

June

Ryan rings my doorbell at 7:15am, like he does every morning since he came out to his parents and we told mine we were dating. Every morning I tell him the same thing as we go through the garage, pass my Prius that dad bought me, and he opens the door of the passenger side of his car. "I can drive myself you know? I tell him and he shakes his head every time, laughs, starts the car, and kisses me on the cheek. "I don't want you to waste gas, babe!" He argues to me every time, it's a bad argument too as I live 5 miles away from school so I can go 3 weeks without filling up my tank. Rachel thinks it's cute and sweet, but my parent's say otherwise. They love Ryan, but my dad hates the fact that $22,000 are just sitting in our garage..  In the end I don't really care, as long as we're together I'm fine.

Now school doesn't start till 8:00, but Ryan and I have study hall first block, so we don't get to school until 9:15. It's nice, we usually go out to eat and then show up at school at around 8:00 and then make out in the parking lot for an hour and some times have sex in the back seat of his car..... Actually we don't, that's just what my friends think, cause they hate me and are jealous... Instead we go out to eat at Laney's Tavern, a little buffet 10 minutes away from my house. We have breakfast, Ryan finishes his Geometry homework, that should've been done last night, and talk for 10 minutes while I try to use coffee to wake up. Then we finish at around 8:00, leave, and then go to his house and watch Netflix till 9:00 then drive to Starbucks, get some morning lattés and scones/muffins, and arrive at school by 9:13. It's nice since this semester I have no classes besides for homeroom with him.

"So what are you doing tonight?" Ryan asks me as the food comes to the table.. I look up from my laptop, which I've been typing my English homework on. 

"Nothing, what did you have in mind?" I ask him. He takes out his wallet and pulls out two ticket stubs. 

"Panic! At The Disco is playing in the city tonight, so I bought us tickets to go..." He passes one to me and smiles. I love Panic! They're my all time favorite band. I listen to them for hours on end, they're just amazing! 

"Oh my god! I would love to!" I exclaim to Ryan.

So we leave the restaurant and go over to his house, and put on Grey's Anatomy, the show we've been watching for the past 2 months. We're sitting on his couch and I put my head on his chest and he runs his fingers though my hair. We stay like this for the whole hour until my timer goes off telling us to leave.. 

"Time for class." I tell him as he wakes from his 10 minute nap. School has been a lot better for the both of us since the original revealing to everyone.. People have begun to warm up to it, besides for Jessica, but she'll get used to it.. So we think...

Authors Note:

Hey everyone! So sorry for the delay, I had midterms and was just super busy this month, but I finally wrote the chapter!! I apologize for the length, but I really wanted to get this out.. Maybe I'll put part's one and two together once they're both finished.. Now for some sad news.. This book is ending soon... I didn't intend it to get the response that it did and that's why it went on for this long.. I've decided to end it at chapter 25... The ending will be 4-5 parts so this chapter is pretty much the beginning of the final story arc... However I plan to make a sequel to this possibly, but that won't be for a long time. A part of me is sort of glad to end this book as I can now focus on my other books.. That's all for now, but I promise I'll keep you updated as much as possible! 

-Sam/Chappy21101