Trying to Remember

I still have no idea what's going on. I know everyone thank god, but I'm not really up to date on their personal lives. There's this creepy sketch guy that keeps hanging around Gwen, Tabby looks like she had 8 cakes in 1 day, and Ryan keeps acting like me and him are best friends. The doctors keep asking me questions like, Who's the president, and What day is it? It's so annoying, and to be honest I know all of the answers...... now. At first I had to be reminded what day it was, but the president thing was no problem. The sad thing is that the last thing I remember was me getting into Ryan's car to go work on our final tech project for school.

I look around the room and there's a ton of people there. Ryan, Gwen, Rachel, Carla, Tabby, and my parents. They're all pacing around or on the phone letting people know what happened. Ryan, Gwen, Rachel, Carla, and Tabby are all getting individual check ups with the doctors to make sure they're all ok. Every hour or so Ryan will walk over and ask me,

"Do you remember anything else?" I can tell that there's pain in his voice. I'm clearly missing something that I need to understand so he can move forward in his life. I feel helpless, like everyone is babying me, and I don't even get why.

"What happened?" I ask Gwen. She looks at me and gives me one of her you're in for it looks.

"You have no idea." I look at her giving her my classic are you fucking serious look. She's being sarcastic and I know it.

"Yeah I kinda realize that." I tell her. She starts to laugh, and that makes me laugh. I'm glad that even though I'm in this state that people can still laugh.

"Ok, Lucas are you ready for surgery?" The doctor asks as he walks into the room. When the chair fell on me it broke my leg and fractured my foot, and now I need surgery to fix it. I take a deep breath and say,

"Ready as I'll ever be." The doctor nods and pulls my parents out of the room to talk with them so they can fill out paperwork. The room is empty besides for Ryan. Everyone else went to get food and clothes from their houses and Gwen went over to my house to get clothes, my laptop, and my phone charger for me. Ryan gets up from the couch and walks over to my side. Then he leans over and kisses me. It was just a normal kiss at first, and then everything and I mean everything came flowing back to me. I suddenly remembered the bomb, the other kisses, seeing him with that WHOREable Jessica. He smiled and looked at my eyes.

"I'll see you after surgery." Then he walked out and then nurses brought me into surgery.

Hey everyone! I'm really sorry for the short chapter, but I didn't really have anything else to write. Now that I'm up to date I can write longer chapters now. Below is the summary for a new book I'm gonna start writing. Let me know what you think by writing in the comments or messaging me.

Keep on reading,

-Sam/Chappy21101

This story is called The Blog and here is the summary-----------------

Haley Clark was the most popular girl in school. She had the most popular friends like Lilly Bakermen, Megan Fey, and Lauren Johnson. Her boyfriend, Chase Mendel, was quarterback of the Football team. Then the blog came around, and the blog changed everything.

Tell me what you think in the comments or message me!