Jessica, Gwen, and Rachel

Ryan's P.O.V
(2 Days Later)

I walk down the halls with a burst of confidence filling me. I definitely wasn't the same guy that I was a month ago. I felt more confident, less scared of what other people thought of me. Yes I know, no one knows about my secret yet but still can't I be my real self for just a bit. I turn the corner and see Lucas at his locker, I begin to walk toward him when I heard a perky annoying voice calling my name.

"Ryyyaaannnn." I turn around to see my girlfriend,Jessica Heart, walking toward me. She was in her standard Pink North High Cubs Cheer leading uniform. Following behind her was her posey. Theses girls had been slaves to Jessica since 8th grade and they still haven't realized. These girls were known as The Princesses and Jessica was The Queen. She walks up to me and I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Hey Jessica, what's up?" I tell her. I look behind her to see Lucas at his locker. She looks up at me and looks at his direction.

"Babe, why are you staring at him. You know he's gay, right?" How dare she say that about him. But that's Jessica, The most judgmental bitch in the school. Me and he have had our fair share of fights, and I've wanted to get rid of her forever. Sadly, she's been stuck with me since about 7th grade.

"Jess, I don't want to hear it. We're partners on that tech project and I was just seeing if he was going to be here today." She looked at me like I just told her I won the lottery. I didn't know what she was going to say, but I knew it wasn't going to be good.

"Wait why are you partners with him? We could've been partners, but now I'm stuck with Stacy." She looked behind her where Stacy stood with a not so happy look on her face.

"I'm sorry Stace, but your mom is crazy." Wait she thought Stacy's mom was crazy. Mandy, Jessica's mother, is a complete psychopath. She's obsessed with competitions and winning them. That's why Jessica was in dance and gymnastics since the day she could walk.

"Jess, tell me more about Lucas." I tell her trying to shift the conversation. She looks up at me and takes a big deep sigh.

"You know Drew Baker?" Drew Baker, what does he have to do with this.

"Yea I know him, why?" She looked at me like she didn't know how to put her next few words.

"Well, Lucas and Drew were dating and at last years dance something happened." I was about to ask what happened when I hear a locker slam. I look behind me to see Lucas looking at me. He looks like he's about to cry when I realize. I'm wrapped up in Jessica's arms. I quickly let go and tell her.

"I gotta go babe, but tell me later." Before she could even speak I quickly run off in Lucas's direction, but I couldn't find him.

I turn around and "Wack!" I turn around wincing in pain. I look back and see Rachel standing there, and boy did she look pissed.

"Stay away from Lucas!" What that fuck was she talking about.

"Why! I didn't do anything wrong!" I screamed at her. She flips her hair and I know that she's serious. Gwen walks out from behind her and says,

"You need to stop screwing with his brain. He just saw you be all lovey dovey with that whore you call a girlfriend." Shit I completely forgot about that. Gwen is staring me down and I don't really know what to say.

"Do you want to be with Lucas? Well Do You?!" yells Rachel. I quickly look at her and Gwen. They're awfully protective of Lucas, which is good. Gwen keeps staring me down she's kinda scaring me a bit.

"Yes of course I do." I plead. The two girls look at each other like they're my parents and I just got suspended. Gwen then takes a big sigh and says

"Fine, I'll let you be with him. But Lucas is really fragile and if you hurt him, then I'll hurt you." Rachel steps up and looks behind my shoulder and I look behind as well. I see Jessica and her posey talking and someone's in the middle of them. Then I see a glimpse of hair and I know who it is, Lucas.

"You need to make a decision. That slut Jessica, or Lucas." I turn to see Rachel standing there. I look to see where Gwen went, but I can't find her. All I know is that I need to tell the truth to Jessica.

Authors Note
*Screams in delight and happiness.*
Guys I can't believe that I've hit over 700 reads and 41 votes, and it's all thanks to you guys. I can't believe that I have such great fans of the book and I really appreciate it. I definitely will keep writing this book, I'm thinking in making it about 20-30 chapters. I'm going to integrate some new characters into the story. I'm also planning on doing a flashback next chapter with Lucas and Drew together. Keep reading and I'll see you next Wednesday.

-Sam