The Battle Has Just Begun

(Jessica's P.O.V.)

(2 Weeks after the incident)

I walk into the cafeteria to see Ryan helping Lucas with getting his hot lunch. How sweet of him, am I right? Well you know what it has to stop. I'm sick of Ryan giving all of his time to Lucas. Sure he's on crutches and has a bunch of cuts on his arms, but that's no reason to help him. Ryan never spends time with me anymore, and I'm starting to get worried. Ryan drives Lucas home everyday, and he drives him to school. I'm telling you something is going on and it has to stop, NOW! I need to get my Ryan back, but how exactly? I don't know right now, but I'll find out soon enough. Anyways I walk into the cafeteria with Stacy and new girl Jenny behind me.

"Ryan!" I squeal as I run towards him. He turns around and I wrap his arms around mine.

"Hey Jessica what's up?" I look at him. He wasn't acting weird maybe things were still the same. "Nothing much, just came over to say hi." I look down at Lucas as he looks up at me. Let me get something straight. I hate him. Yes I feel bad that's he's in the condition that he's in. I'm not that cruel, but I want his ass away from Ryan.

"I heard about what happened, Lucas. I'm really sorry." I gave him my best pouty mouth and my puppy eyes.

"Thanks Jessica, but I'm feeling better it has been 2 weeks." I look at him as fury fills me. How dare he! Making a fool of me like that! Yes, I may be the tiniest bit late with my apology, but still.

"Well I gotta go to cheer practice, so tootles!" I kiss Ryan on the lips and walk away this isn't over, I'm gonna get my revenge.

(Lucas's P.O.V)
Let me start off by saying that Jessica is full of shit! I know that she was just being phony with her apology. Maybe next time she'll treat me better, or else...... Wait a minute that's not me sorry. I've just been in a bad mood since I got out of the hospital. I feel hopeless, and I'm stuck on these fucking crutches with I want to throw across the room. I do want to say that I can drive, but Ryan doesn't want me to. Anyway I decide to do something that I may regret. I walk over to Gwen, and Rachel's table and say,

"Come with me." They get up and Tabby and Carla get up from their table and follow us as well. I walk out of the cafeteria and yell "Hey Jessica!" She turns around along with her posey. She's mad, like really mad.

"What do you want fag?" Oh hell to the no, that slutty bitch whore face did not call me a fag! I keep walking towards her.

"What is your issue with me!?" I not so calmly ask her. She walks towards me and points to put her finger at me.

"What's my issue with you? You stole my boyfriend from me, and I want him back." Wow.... really that's all she's gonna say.

"Well you know what? I think he likes me better." I tell her. Now she's gone up in flames, I think I've screwed with the the wrong Barbie doll, but I don't care anymore.

"I will get him in the end, just you wait!" She screamed at me and walks off. "This isn't over!" I yell at her.

Ryan's P.O.V

First I see Jessica acting all nice to Lucas, and now I just saw them screaming at each other. What the hell is going on here? I am so confused right now, but I think I have some sort of sense...... at least I think. I know, I know, I should have told Jessica that I'm gay, but right now I just don't have the heart. Anyways I'm about to get up from my seat to talk to Lucas who is now walking....... well crutching his way to student council, but then I'm stopped. Thankfully it wasn't a slap, but more of a shoulder tap. I turn around to see two angry women in from of me, and sadly it's not the ones I want to see.

"You need to do something.... NOW!" Yells Rachel. I look over at Gwen who's just giving me the evil eye which by the way is kinda creeping me out.

"I don't know what to do!" I plead to them. Then Gwen pulls down my chin, looks me in the eye and says.

"Then figure it out." Then she pushes my chin back, and walks away.... I don't really know how to tell her, but what I do know is that the battle has just begun.

Authors Note

Hey guys! How was the chapter? Did you guys like the 3 different P.O.V's? Let me know in the comments! BTW I just wanna give a shout out to RowanTelford who created the awesome new cover for me. She made me a couple more so I may change them every couple of weeks.

Keep on reading!
-Sam/Chappy21101