Planning Revenge

(Lucas's P.O.V)

"That slutty whore blonde bitch!" Exclaims Rachel. She's been furious for about 5 minutes now. So what happened? Well if you didn't get the memo Jessica and I had a huge fight, and ever since she flipped her blond hair and left we've been planning revenge.
"Calm down ginger!" Yells Gwen. Wow everyone is so tense right now. Who would have known that this would cause so much drama. I look over to the cafeteria and see Ryan walk over to me.

"Are you ok?" He asks. I grab his hand and look up to him. Then I kinda tun evil.

"You have to tell her the truth and you have to do it soon, or else." Wow did I just threaten to break up with the guy that I've been in love with for longer than a year just because he won't tell his girlfriend that he's secretly gay and has been kinda dating me behind his back? Wow I am evil. He grabs my hands and says
"I'm going to tell her, but I can't tell her now."

Gwen walks up with Andy. I swear is it just me or is anyone else scared of him?

"You have until the end of the month Jock boy, or I will tell her myself!" Ryan looks at her, shocked at what he just heard come out of her mouth.

"You wouldn't dare!" He cries out. She stands next to Rachel and kisses Andy he walks away and then Tabby walks up.

"Oh she will. Gwen is one of those women that sticks to what she says." Ryan and I release hands.

"She's telling the truth, Ryan." Ryan picks his bag up from off the ground and looks at us.

"I gotta get to practice now. I'll take care of this, don't do anything." Then he walks off. Great just fucking great. Now my boyfriend is scared of me. Wait is he my boyfriend? Ugh I'll figure it out.

"So what are we going to do?" asks Carla. We look at her all with worried faces. I'm about to say something when Rachel steps in.

"We're gonna get revenge!" She shouts. we all look at her. She's never been this mad in he life.

"She's right though we have take care of this." I say. Gwen huddles us all together and then she says.

"I have a few ideas...." Oh god... This can't be happening! I think to myself. Are we really gonna destroy Jessica just because she's Ryan's girlfriend and a total bitch?

"Then it's settled?" I ask. Carla gets an evil look on her face.

"We're gonna destroy her, and she'll never mess with us again!"