The Final Battle (Part 1)

(Present Day)

Lucas' P.O.V

I'm sitting in the back of the church, everyone is in black. I guess we should be crying, but for some reason we aren't. I guess we're all in shock at this point. I got all my crying out two days before. I didn't have the strength to cry anymore. Carla and Rachel walks me up to the casket.. I'm on crutches from the accident now. I'll be off of them in a few weeks, but until then I'm relying on  these for transportation.  The body lying there haunts me. I never thought this day would happen. I never wanted it to happen. But I guess with the past month of events, something like this was bound to happen. I never thought we would get this far into it though. I thought the hospital would be the last destination, then everything would be back to the way it was. Then I got the phone call. I remember falling to the ground, my hands shaking as Carla grabbed the phone before it fell. Rachel comforting me for two whole weeks. I've been in shock and yesterday was my first day out of my house since the call. But I'm rushing into things, let me take you back to right after the concert Ryan and I went to.

(8 Months Earlier)

I woke up wrapped in Ryan's muscular arms, extremely exhausted, from the concert last night, I attempted to get some more sleep but I failed. He was so adorable while sleeping. I grabbed my phone off the charger on his nightstand. As I go to turn it on I hear Ryan wake up and pull me tightly towards him as he kisses me on the lips.

"Good morning babe," he whispers onto my lips as I attempt to release myself from his arms, wanting to stretch my arms and get out of his bed. However he wanted to cuddle more and I decided screw it. I put my phone back on the nightstand and shifted my body so my head was resting on his 6-pack. 

"Morning Ry Ry," I whisper back with a giggle in my voice. We're both naked in bed, after the concert Ryan decided he didn't want the fun to end, so he lost his pants and I lost my virginity. It was a pretty eventful night in the end. It felt so good being so intimate with him, he was the only guy I ever wanted to sleep with, and hopefully the only guy I ever would. 

 I grab my boxers off the floor and toss his over to him. He puts them on, and throws back my white t-shirt as I pull on my boxers. I grab my phone off the side of the bed, looking at my notifications. I had 10 missed calls all accompanied by a voicemail from Gwen. See Gwen and Andy went to the concert with us, and we left earlier than them, so Gwen probably freaked out. 

"We forgot to tell Gwen and Andy we were leaving, let me call Gwen," I said, still pretty sleepy.

"I thought we did?" Ryan said as he got up and wrapped his arms around me placing soft kisses on my neck. 

"They probably didn't hear us over the music," I tell him as I walk into Ryan's bathroom.

I close the door and dial her number. Prepared for a scream, I hold the phone away from my ear. 

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!!" Yells Gwen over the phone, her voice echoing throughout the bathroom. 

"Good morning to you too Gwen," I say as I wet my golden brown hair to put it in place.

"Look, Andy and I searched all over the fucking concert hall for you and Ryan! I called you 10 times, and I never got a response! I've been worried sick about you!

"Don't worry! Ryan and I went back to his place and I stayed the night," I told her.

"Ugh... Did you at least get some vitamin D?" Gwen asks.

"Ugh... yes, Ryan and I had sex," I groaned as I prepared for Gwen to laugh.

"Manwhore!" She says over the line, I can tell a smirk is on her face. I hear a knock on the bathroom door. "Tell me everything!"

"Babe, you ok?" Ryan asks.

"L..Look Gwen I.. I have to go, I'll see you later," I tell her as I hang up the phone and open the door. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Gwen, like usual, wants to know all the information about our sex life.." I say. He chuckles and picks me up off the ground as our lips reach the same level. I wrap my legs around his waist as he tightens my grip on me. Our lips meet and don't break apart as he carries me over to his bed. He drops me softly on the bed as I take off his shirt.  

"We seriously gonna do this again?" I ask him

"Yeah we are!" He exclaims as he lays down on top of me kissing my neck. We roll around the bed kissing each other for 25 minutes when I finally look at the clock, 

"Stop!" I laugh at him, he gets off of me and gives me a look. "Look, as much as I want to, we can't... We have to get ready for the day.." I groan as he attempts to pull me back down to the bed.

******************************************************************************************************

It's 9:30am by the time we leave Ryan's house, I call my parents and let them know I won't be home for the rest of the week, they said it was fine, and Ryan and I decided to go to this little diner called "Maddie's." It's a quaint little dinner in the center of town, it also just opened so no one really knows about it. Ryan ate pancakes, a muffin, eggs, sausage, and bacon, and I had an omelet with a bagel on the side. We left at around 10:15am, and decided to begin our day by taking a walk at the local park.

"You make me so happy, you know that right?" He asks me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"No I didn't, did you know that you're the one thing I look forward to seeing everyday?" I countered back. He kissed me on the lips and some people said "aww" as they us embrace in each other, however we didn't care anymore.

"Well, well, well... Look at who we have here?" said someone in the crowd.

A/N: Woah #cliffhanger? So sorry guys, but I felt like this was the best way to end this chapter. Another sorry for it being forever since I last updated, this shouldn't happen again for a while, since it's now summer, and I have no schoolwork to worry about. Just an FYI, I'm also going to go back and redo some old chapters, 95% of the chapter will stay the same, with it mostly being me just editing it since I know how to successfully do that now. However, I plan on adding some new stuff to each chapter if I feel like it, so if you see an update for this book, it may be worth it to just drop in a take a quick look..

Until Next Time, Keep On Reading!

-Sam/Chappy21101