Author's Note

Dear Reader's of You Belong With Me,

Hello! For those of you who might not know me, my name is Sam! In 7th grade, my best friend gave me the idea to start reading books on Wattpad. As an edgy gay teen like I am, I decided to begin writing a story of my own around that same time! 

Why am I telling you this?

Well, I'm just writing to all of you to say thank you! This book was kind of my one chance. I didn't  know at the time how this would go and looking through the comments and see how much people enjoyed this really gets the tears flowing! I just wanted to say thank you for being here for this journey!

However, with that I have some news...

My personal goal, by the end of 2019 is that You Belong With Me will be fully re-written and remastered, hopefully preparing for a sequel. Now why don't I just write a sequel you ask. For years I've been working on my writing skills and techniques, and now I feel like I can properly remaster this book and make it more... accurate and realistic you could say..

Anyways, this is just a quick little authors note, I'll be checking in soon with the first set of remastered chapters, until then, PLEASE, leave down below on THIS chapter anything you'd like to see/removed in the remastered chapters! I won't be offended at all!

Until next time, keep on reading!

- Samuel Chapdelaine