Danny Boy

Author's Note: I'M ALIVE!!!!! Guys I haven't updated this book since July and I completely apologize for that! I suffered a little writer's block, and I also moved to a new house which didn't help with having spare time. Anyways.... WE HIT 5K!!! Yes, about 2 weeks ago we hit 5 thousand reads, and we're already at 6.3 thousand! I am so grateful for all of you that read and enjoy my book! I never expected this to become as big as it is. So stay tuned until the end of this chapter and the final chapter that will come out within the next 2-3 weeks, I will probably write another chapter between this one and the final. Anyways... Here it is!

(Ryan's P.O.V)

Revenge is something everyone deserves. We're usually responsible and mature enough to bypass that option when we want to give it, however. As much as I love my darling Lucas, when he gets pissed, it calls for war, which is exactly what has happened between him and Jessica.

"Jessica... What a displeasure it is to see you.." I said to my ex-girlfriend as she waltzes up to us with a disapproving look on her face.

"What are you doing here, Jessica?" Lucas asks her grabbing onto my arm for a sense of security.

"I should be asking the same thing to you. After all, I should be the one holding onto Ryan's arm. Not you scared fag..." She scowls.

"ENOUGH!" I shout, startling both Jessica and Lucas, but also about 15 people in the radius of us at the park. I'm honestly done with their whole bickering to each other 24/7, and it needs to stop... NOW! "Look, I get it Jess, you're hurt. But guess what? I love Lucas now, not you.. So, get over it!" I exclaim. The whole fight was getting old. Jessica storms over to Lucas, and well... bitch slaps him.

"OW! You fucking whore!" He shouts as he brings his hand up to his cheek. I push Jessica out of the way, cause now I'm pissed.

"Get the fuck out of here! Now, Jessica!" I shout at her.

"This won't be the end, you.... you manwhore!" She screams at us as she storms off. I remove Lucas's hand and kiss his cheek where he was slapped.

"You okay?" I ask him with general concern on my face.

"I..I'm fine," he says nodding at me. "Let's just head home," he says. I nod and we walk home. I see Jessica on the other side of the park. What happened to her? I wonder to myself, did I really cause her to be like this, or is this just her true colors? Guess I'll never know...

(Lucas's P.O.V - 2 Months Later, try to imagine this section almost like a YouTube Video/Home movie)

"Hey guys! We're back in action after a weeks hiatus here on YouTube! We do have a really good reason though!" I say to the camera Ryan bought me for my 17th birthday last month. "In the past week a ton has happened! We finally moved in together last Friday, and we also did something very un-expected, but with the help of Ryan's parents and me having enough credits, allowing me to be home, well," I laugh extremely happy to share the news, "Why don't I just shut up and show you guys! Danny, come over here. There's some people daddy and pops wants you to meet."

Ryan smiles as he helps our son come down off his chair and walk over to me with the camera. "We adopted! He was definitely a surprise, Ryan came home with him one day out of the blue and we went through all the paperwork and next month he'll officially be Daniel Benton Anderson-Adams!" I say informing all the viewers of the video.

Ryan hops into the frame giving me a kiss on the lips as he picks up Danny and sits him in his lap on the couch. "I'm personally in love with this kid! Also since we have our own place, my parents don't hate us. Also since Grandma and Gramps love little Dan, he goes over for sleepovers all the time. Thus giving Daddy and Pops nights to have their own sleepover," Ryan says with a smirk on his face.

"Do you and Daddy watch movies and play games during your sleepovers Pops?" Little Danny chimes in. I laugh and so does Ryan. I pick him up and walk him over the table for breakfast. Ryan follows behind answering the question,

"Daddy and I don't watch movies a lot, but we do a lot of games," He says with a smirk grabbing my ass on games.

I laugh and look back at the camera, "Well, I guess I should probably feed my hungry guys, check in next week for our first summer vlog! Thanks for watching, please like, comment, and subscribe!" I say turning off the camera and walking into the kitchen.

"What are you making babes?" Ryan asks me hoping if he's sweet I'll make his favorite, cinnamon apple waffles with bacon and toast.

I chuckle at him and sigh, shaking my head, "If I make the damn waffles will you stop pestering me for the next 2 weeks," he nods, giving me his goofy smile, he knows I love, "Fine.. Get me the griddle from the pantry," I say. Now it's not that I don't like the waffles, in fact I love them. However, they are the biggest pain in the ass to make ever, and since we have Danny now, it's even more difficult because the 7 year old can't sit still.

Ryan grabs the griddle and we make breakfast. I set the table and Ryan serves all the food as I walk back into the kitchen to soak the cooking supplies. I walk back in seeing Ryan laughing at Danny. I smile leaning up against the door. For the first time I realize I have a family, and that I'm happy. I love Ryan, and I am ecstatic about Danny. We have a year till we graduate, and this will be the best year of my life.

Author's Note - Part 2: Guys! What do you think about Danny? Think he'll be a good edition to the clan? Anyways I have a question, I'm planning on making a sequel to the this story and want to know where it should be set.

1. Senior Year

2. College

3. The year right after college

I have an idea for all 3 so it's your choice! Comment below here, or on any of my chapters which one you'd like! Also comment below what you'd like to see happen in the sequel! That's all for now! Until next time,

Keep on reading!

-Sam/Tainted-Soul