13. "Ek lardka Aur Lardki Kabhi Dost Nahi Ho Sakte."

Hadh ho gai nai? Cliché ki? Really can't help it.😂

A very belated 🐑 Eid Mubarak to all of you. I hope y'all had a very tasty biryani. As usual, your girl is late at updating. Believe me, I try, I try, I try magar kabhi kuch hua hai merese time pe jo ye ho jaye? 😤

Khair, enjoy your hissa! A pretty big one must I add 💰.

Khair, enjoy your hissa! A pretty big  one must I add 💰

Fahad Abdullah

I watched her wide eyes and parted lips, a smile playing at my mouth. How she'd go 'WOAH!' and 'This is awesome!', the famous American line, every now and then. How her cheeks would turn the slight shade of red, when it would get too hot, or the deep crimson when Imran would tease her about something. How she'd smile and appreciate every little thing or gesture from us was just another level of gratitude.

After spending these two days with her, I concluded that Saira Malik was a whole mood. Period. Everything about her was unique in its sweet way. Not once did she scowl or frown, but the parentheses on her cheeks when she smiled only deepened each second. It was my first time, my very first time, noticing someone with much interest, it left me amused.

The sun was setting right before us. Its warm orange rays teasing her face, as she sat across from me on the grass. Her chin resting in the heart of her palm. Her eyes shining under the light, bringing out the subtle green in them alive. At this moment she looked so much like an angel, making me grab my phone and click a picture of her.

"Aye! Junglee billi." I call. She turned to look at me, a small smile on her lips.

"Yes, Hitler?" I slide my phone forward, showing her the picture.

"Mashallah Mashallah. Nazar na lage kisi ki iss chand ke tukrey ku." I chuckled at her, shaking my head at her antics.

Drama queen!

We sat there in peaceful silence, watching the sunset. It was my idea to bring them here, on the necklace road along Hussain Sagar Lake for ending the day on a cheerful note. The weather wasn't muggy thankfully, as the wind eventually picked up speed and the tides rose high. It began to get dark, with the lights from all the restaurants about us beginning to illuminate and shine like pearls in the gloom.

"Chalinge?" Imran asked, putting his phone away. I nodded, getting to my feet, and dusted myself. We make our way towards the parking lot. Once we were settled, I heard Saira speak.

Did I mention how much of a chatterbox she is? God! She can't keep her mouth shut for too long.

"Next?"

"Dinner," I answer, putting my seatbelt on.

"Dinner?!" She exclaimed. "I'm so full! I can't eat anything anymore."