Yeh--

I've updated after 11 days, so here's a double one. Enjoy!

"What are you wearing?"

"Ted Baker."

"Mmmmm, what color is your shirt?" I clamp my eyes shut, sucking in a breath.

"Your favorite, sky blue button-up and black pants." Leaning sideways on the floor-to-ceiling glass wall of my cabin, I say into the phone. An involuntary smile spreads across my lips as I picture her snuggled up in sheets, phone pressed to her ear, eyes shining under the dim light of her room.

"How is your hair?"

"Thode messy."

"Are your sleeves rolled up to your elbow?" Saira questioned, with suspicion laced in her tone.

"Haan,"

"Unfold them this instant."

"Okay," I say but don't move a muscle, continuing to grin.

"Do it now, Fahad." She demanded.

"Abhi meeting me jana hai meku. Wapas aake, I'll do it."

(I have a meeting to attend, now. Once I'm back, I'll do it.)

"Meeting me jana hai, isliyea to main bolri thi ke abhi karo. Karo!"

(That is why I'm asking you to do it now.)

"Haan, theek hai, karliyea."

"You're lying."

"What does it matter?"

"It does matter to me when that Sephora model eyes you from across the room when you're looking like a whole damn meal." I snort. "I don't like her one bit."

"Fahad Abdullah ka magic, Jaana. Kiya kar sakte ab?"

(It's Fahad Abdullah's magic, Jaana. What am I supposed to do?)

"Main bataun?"

(Should I say?)

"Ji,"

"Buttons poore neck tak lagao. Baal paani se set karo and comb them to the side. Apne cufflinks ka sahi istemaal karo, aur unfold your sleeves."

"Aur, aap sojao."

(And you sleep.)

"Not without you doing everything I just said."

"Suno--" I was cut off when an annoyingly flirtatious voice, dipped in extra sweetness calls from behind me.

"Fahad, meeting start hone wale hai, Chalo, saath jainge apan."

(Fahad, the meeting is about to start. Let's go together, c'mon.)

"It's her," I hear my Junglee Billi sneer from the other end of the call. Glancing over my shoulder, I mutter a 'yeah' to both of them.