16. Grooms' Bestfriend

Look who decided to make an appearance 🙈. Diha did!
First things first, subs will be added in the comments soon ✌🏻. Second, enjoy the chemistry 🧪
Cheers ❤✨

Fahad Abdullah

"You what?" I blink slowly, sweeping my eyes over her body stopping at her face.

"You don't have a sister if I recall correctly?"

"Cousin." She replied in a duh tone, rolling her eyes.

Saira = Rehana's cousin sister.

Wajih wanted us to. . .? Allah mere!

"Sairaaaaa!" A whiny voice called from our side, making Junglee Billi groan. "I told you not to leave me alone!"

"And I told you not to follow me around." She practically hisses.

"Damn," I muttered looking at her. Wearing a mauve-colored gown slightly oversized around the shoulders and waist, stood an eye candy. Her hair was short and straight falling to her shoulder blades with blonde highlights in them. I couldn't tell if it was the makeup or she was naturally beautiful with her pouty lips and high cheekbones.

May Allah forgive me, because I just can't look away!

Saira arches a brow at me. Watching me drool, in between whatever she was saying to this gorgeous. I gesture with my eyes, silently asking who this hoor is? And watch her eyes go wide. Saira looks away, ignoring me and my question.

Huh. Who needs her now, anyway?

I'm really giving Wajih's words a second guess. Was it the bride's sister or cousin sister? Why would he tell me about her cousin when she got a sister sooo pretty?! Just look at her! Gosh!

Shaking my fangirling thoughts away, and clear my throat.

"Hi," I chime in, gaining her attention. Her head snaps towards me, her brows bouncing.

"Yeah?" She asks in that sexy accent of hers making me go haywire.

Haye Garmi!

"I haven't seen you around here before. Who are you?"

"Well, I'm the bride's sister. Ayra Malik."

"Ayra! Such a beautiful name for a beautiful lady." She rolls her eyes, trying not to blush so obviously. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Saira shooting daggers at me but I couldn't care less.

"I'm Fahad, by the way. The groom's bestfriend." I beam, flashing my teeth at her.

"Oh, you are? My sister talks so much about him."

"That's not very surprising. In fact, more than your sister, Wajih talks about you."

"Yeah? All good things I hope."

"Beautiful things." I couldn't help but lie, because honestly, I've never even heard of her until now. "What is the meaning of your name though? I bet it has to do something with beauty."

"Well, it means noble and respectful."

"Mashallah." I smile, a bit too wide.

"Um, Ayra? I was heading back in." Junglee billi says.

"Okay. I'll meet you there then." Ayra swiftly dismisses her, making me jam my lips together so I don't burst out laughing. The expression on her face is just priceless.

Gajab bezati!

Regarding me with a final look, Saira huffs then stomps back inside. But halts like she missed something, and turns back in our direction heading farther towards the entrance.