Bonus I

Eid ki khushi mein, aap sab ke liyea Hona Tha Pyaar ka pehla bonus chapter! Yaaayyyyyyyy 😂🤙🏻

Oh, and, ye log bhi humare saath Eid Al Adha celebrate karre ye chapter mein. FYI.

I feel soft lips brush against my cheek

I feel soft lips brush against my cheek. My ears picked up shuffling around me and suddenly the bed had less weight to hold. A door opens and shuts quietly after which I hear the water tap running. Slowly cracking an eye open, I first notice the empty bed and the light which seeped in through the door of the bathroom from my left.

Fahad pulls the door open as quickly as he shut it and disappears into the closet. My eyes flutter shut when I hear his footsteps approaching and wait for them to fade. I force myself to lay down in the dark lights of the room to make sure he isn't coming back before cautiously getting to my feet.

I wash and dress up, walking over to the door of our room and making my way down the set of stairs. I was welcomed with faint chatter with every step I took towards the dining room.

"Where is Saira, bete?" I hear Daddy inquire.

"Sleeping. I didn't want her to fast today and overdo herself–"

"Assalam Alaikum," Fahad is cut off and left dumbfounded when I make an appearance in front of everyone.

"Walaikumsalam, beti. Come and have suhoor," Mummy says with a smile on her face as she sets down the dish of curry on the table.

"Jaana, we talked about this." My husband, dearest, raises his brows at me from where he sat on the chair, with a stern look on his face.

"And I told you, it won't be a biggie," I say flashing him a sheepish smile that had absolutely no effect on him.

"No. You are going upstairs and straight to bed."

"Fahad!"

"No arguments. Chalo," I gulp nervously when he pushes the chair backward and moved to stand.

"Daddy, mujhe bhi roza rakhna hai!" I cry out, just as Fahad was about to grab my hand and lead me upstairs if he could.

"Fahad, rehne do roza bete. 9th Dhul Hijjah is a very important day." He says obviously taking my side while glancing at us over his shoulder.

"Daddy, 2nd trimester mein nahi rakh sakte itni der bhooka. Weakness hoja ti Saira ko."

"Kuch nahi hota, Fahad." Mummy brushed him off. "Allah miya has given a lot of strength to women."

I flash Fahad a victory grin who simply shakes his head at me. "Poore ghar me ek meich deewana hoon fikar karne." He grumbled, striding away and plopping down in his chair.