48. Skinny Dipping

Last chapter 💔and probably the longest.

"Jaanaaaa!" I let out a loud holler, tossing on the soft mattress of the bed with a grunt

"Kiya hai?" Comes in her faint voice from somewhere in the cabin. 

"Kahan hai?" I ask as though we were in a two-storied bungalow. 

"Kitchen." Huffing, I roll out of the bed and get onto my feet before dragging my legs out into the archway which opened into the kitchen on my left and the living room on my right. On spotting Saira standing by the stove with her back to me, I amble in her direction. My arm on its own snakes around her waist, tugging her closer.

"What are you doing?" I mumble against her hair, pecking her left temple.

"Making coffee," 

"Any, why are you making coffee?" With one arm on her waist, I loop the other around her knees and lift her in the air, before placing her on the island.

"I thought you wanted me to make you something oh-so-badly." 

"I did, yes, but not on our honeymoon. Waise bhi kal flight hai apni,"

"Yaad hai mujhe," Her fingers graze my forehead to push my flopped hair backward.

"Then, you should've said let's go out tonight for the last time."

"Let's go out tonight for the last time." She grins.

"Ok, chalo, lets go." Saira laughs as I carry her like a baby in my arms, but the stops just about when we reach the front door. "Jaan, wait! I don't have a bra on. Wapas chalo!"

"Doesn't matter,"

"Eww! It does matter. Turn around this instant."

"Jaana–"

"I don't even got a pant on." She says finally, causing me to pause and glance down at her legs which were in fact bare, showing off the creamy skin. The reason why I didn't notice was the giant sweatshirt she had on that reached her mid-thighs.  

"I've packed all of our stuff," I argue but realize there is no point in arguing, so I lower her to the ground.

"2 minutes." Saira takes a step back and salutes me with a very serious expression saying 'Yes, Sir!' before marching away. 

With a content sigh, I lean against the door frame, facing the seashore which was just three strides away from where I was standing. The salty air along with the humidity filled my nostrils. Sun rays kept me warm. As the evening approached, the temperature dropped down to several degrees, but I was not complaining. 

These past two weeks have been nothing but pure bliss. We've spent the days out shopping, exploring, and the nights eating and clubbing, high on the feeling of newlyweds.