38. Welcome Back

So, I'm currently out of chapters and can't find the time to write them 😬😔
Bare with me lovelies 🙏🏻💞

So, I'm currently out of chapters and can't find the time to write them 😬😔 Bare with me lovelies 🙏🏻💞

I swallow my spit thickly down my throat and continue to chew on the strawberry-flavored gum in my mouth.

"Time?" I ask, moving my gaze away from the list of flights on the screen and glancing over my shoulder at Wajih.

"Time hai abhi land hone flight. Sabar kar."

(Still got time for the flight to land. Wait some more.)

I shoot a dry look his way, gazing at junior Taseer already looking at me with big brown eyes from Rehana's arms. "How does chachu look, Muaz?" 

As if on cue, his lower lip begins to wobble and the next thing I know, he begins to wail.

"Fahad! Abhi to chup hua tha!"

(

Rehana groans, shooting daggers at me.

"I didn't do anything!"

"You know he doesn't like your voice." Wajih pipes in.

"Tu chup bey! Bohot zabardast hai meri awaaz." (Oh, you shut up! My voice is amazing.)

"Says who?"

"Saira."

"Saira ko to har cheez zabardast dikhai deti aapki." Rehana mocks. (Saira takes every single thing of yours to be amazing.)

"You--"

"Fahad, aao, let's go to the coffee shop, chal." Wajih says, cutting me out.

"2 coffee aur ek chai ka round hogya mera subha se. Ab aur piya to masla hojata."

(I've had 2 rounds of coffee and a cup of tea since morning. It'll be a problem if I have more.)

"No wonder your best friend is super hyper today," Rehana grumbled.

"You got a problem with me?" I retort, looking at her over Wajih's shoulder as he dragged me to the side. "Jabse wapas aaye tumlog, taane marte jari teri biwi meku. Kiya bolke kaan bhara iske?"

(Ever since you guys landed, your wife is taunting me! What have you been saying to her all this time?)

"Humko bhi same treatment, bhai mere. Pregnancy ke baad se, thoda, hat gye." He says, doing the ata maji satakli step.

(It's the same treatment for me since after the pregnancy happened. Maybe pushed out the wrong thing.)

"Toh, doctor ke paas dikha na! Kab tak bardasht karta?"

(Show her to a doctor, then! How long will you take it?)

"Jab tak hai jaan." He sighs.

"Jaan-e-jahan,"