Going to boarding school

(This is my first story so sorry if it's not interesting I tried @.@..)
"Here we are." My mother said as we stood infront of my new school. But not just any school a boarding school. Let me tell you how I ended up here.
**flashback**
I heard my dad talking on the phone with his boss and he sounded overwhelmed and stressed. "I can't just move like that my daughter is about to start school again" wait what?? Moving I haven't moved in like FOREVER!! But I mean I wouldn't mind as much cause there's a lot of teachers that don't like me in this school. Hehe i don't even know why I'm a very good girl ;). " California? There's a boarding school there? Oh okay yeah yeah I'll see you in 2 weeks" CALIFORNIA ??!! Are we moving all the way there?? OMFG IM GOING TO DIE OF HAPPINESS MY BESTFRIENDS ARE THERE !!! HEHEHEHE. Excuse my weirdness. "Pack your bags were going to California!" My dad yelled. " Isabella your going to a boarding school!!" " I'm going to a what???!! I don't want too!! You know there's gonna be bit- bitter people there and I don't like most people and-" " Isabella Martinez! Get ready you and Claudia are going there!" "OMG Claudia's coming too?? YAY hehehe. Is she coming to the same school??" "ISABELLA YES SHE IS NOW GO PACK BEFORE WE MISS OUR FLIGHT!" "Well then. I feel so looovveeedddd!"
**end of flashback**
This is some booty I'm stuck in a stupid boarding school for who knows how many years. I mean at least I have my cousin Claudia with me. "I'll be right back" mom said, she walked inside and then we saw a couple of people walking out and I saw who they were. Nevaeh , Mercedes, Jason, Abigail, griffin , Maria and Kendall!! They're like my bestfriends. they all moved in 7th grade and now we meet again in 11th grade!!! "BOOTIES!!" I yelled. Claudia looked at me like wtf are you screaming kinda look. They all looked at me and we ran into eachothers arms like in the movies and hugged. We talked about what's been going on lately and then Nevaeh said, "we have to tell you something.. Alec comes here." And that made my heart explode and and flutter as I processed what she just said. "Alec? Alec as in that dude that came to our school in 6th grade and I liked and- " "yup that's the one" Mercedes said. "Woah dude I'm dying right now" I replied. "BELL" I heard Claudia scream, " we have to go inside!!" "COMING! I'll see you guys later" I said as I walked into my new school. This is going to be interesting being here I muttered to Claudia. "Yup" was all she said as we entered the office.

(Sorry if the first chapter is a bit boring it'll hopefully get more interesting later on )