Its settled war is declared

(Pictures are of Lucas,Alexander,drew,Abigail,Maria,Dylan,Miguel and Rafael)

"I can't believe those assholes did that!" Abigail complained. "Exactly" maria agreed. "I thought chase was my friend Hmph" Mercedes said. "Who else heard what they said after?" Claudia asked "me" I said. "What they say?" Kendall asked. "Yeah what they say?" Everyone else asked. "They said and I quote "You just bumped yourselves into trouble" i don't know what they meant by it though." Claudia said. " No we didn't they did cause they're the ones that pushed us first so they were the ones that "bumped themselves into trouble" ." I said. "But chase and Alec and Jason are the badboys and Alec is the main one." Nevaeh said. " wait what Alec I thought it was chase?" I said. "No it's Alec now" Kendall said. "Yeah" Abigail and Marie said. everyone just stayed quiet after that and I saw Mercedes and Nevaeh glancing at me while they were doing their hair. I wonder what they really did mean by "bumped into trouble" but I mean I'm not scared. "Okay so if they said that we bumped ourselves into trouble then we have to play whatever little game they're about to play with us." "Yeah we'll get one of the boys since there's 8 of us and 9 of them." Claudia said. "So who do you guys want ?" I asked. No one answered. "Well then you guys are some booty cracks, I'll just assign them okay? Okay. Marie with chase, Kendall with Lucas, Nevaeh with Rafael, griffin with Drew, Abigail with Miguel, I'll take Jason-" "No" someone said " I'll take him" I turned around and saw Jennifer. " okay 1. Why are you here? 2. Who invited you? 3. Why are you here???" "I wanna help you guys and I like the rest of your friends and I forgive you for what you did to me." " I never asked for forgiveness." " well I don't care I still forgive you even though I don't like you." " oh really guess what? I don't like you either." I replied." Wait why do you wanna help us?" " yeah why??" Everyone else asked as well. " well I thought maybe you needed me since there would be one boy left over." " That's true" Mercedes said. I gave her a look. "..or not" she added. "But why Jason?" I asked. "Why did you want him?" She shot back. "Well you see maybe because he's like my bestfriend so why did you want him Barbie? " " cause I don't want to deal with one of the brothers." "And what makes you think I do???" " well maybe cause you wouldn't be able to do anything to Jason cause he's your bestfriend but with Alec or Alexander you would." "True true well Barbie welcome aboard but let me tell you I still don't like you?" " aww good I'm glad you feel the same way cause I don't either" she replied. I just rolled my eyes and continued with my list," okay so Barbie with Jason-" " Isabella with Alexander" Claudia said really fast. "Uhh no you're with him cause I don't have as a big problem with Alexander like I do with Alec and Alec is a dick and I wanna get revenge." " fine Bella only cause you're my cousin." " haha yeah right, so okay it's settled all of us have our victims." "Let the games begin" I said as we walked out to find them.

( okay this chapter is short)