Chapter 26

The next day I was walking to class and alec tried talking to me so he blocked my way while I was about to enter class . He blocked my way with chase and the rest of his group were blocking the rest of the way.
"what do you want alec"
I rolled my eyes
"I know your hiding Stuff and other things like that kid."
"aww was yesterday's kiss not enough for you" I smirked
"I mean if you want more then just say so" I kept messing with him. Chase looked at him like wait what and Alec just ignored him.
"Quit messing around"
and he was getting mad
" I know you're hiding something and I'm gonna find out what it is"
I stepped closer to him and I grabbed his tie.
" I don't know whats going on in your little brain that you have but I think the Drinks and weed are getting to you Babe" and after I said that I made his tie tighter that could almost choke him and walked into class like a boss. I sat down and I saw him enter after me and he looked pissed. Chase just looked at me and shook his head and smiled and looked down. I just rolled my eyes at him and actually did my work. Damn I was tired I can't sleep at night and I honestly thought I was getting better. I can't tell anyone really. I'm scared I feel alone most of the time. What am I gonna do? Those are the thoughts that go through my mind most of the time. I im about 6 or 5 days clean. I broke. My mom called me that day saying she was leaving with my dad for a couple of weeks to go see Jason and that they couldn't take me. It's been so long since I've last seen my little bro. But I knew they didn't want to take me cause they probably still blame me for what happened but I mean I would too. I'm scared that alec will find out what happened and what I do but I mean honestly would he care? I don't think he would and if he tries to find everything out just to see if I'm the one with alex then he'll find out about my cutting and secrets. I don't want that. My nightmares that I have are the reasons that I can't sleep but at the same time its because of him. I'm always thinking about him and Jason. What am I gonna do with this pathetic life I have? I really wasn't feeling it today.
"Bitch!" I heard chase yell he was looking at me too
"Um excuse you??!!" I was pissed.
"What the fuck did I fucking do to you??!" I asked him.
He didn't say anything but started laughing with alec.
"Go fucking grow a bigger dick! Both of you!" And I walked out of the classroom. All of the sudden I felt hella dizzy and my head hurts like hell as well. God I need some sleep. I finally went back in
And they ignored me for like 2 classes. Well then. What if their planning something against me with Marie?? I mean they have been talking to eachother and shit. I'm scared. Finally We were in 4 period and I really didn't like the teacher cause she always came after me only me, like I don't even know what I did to her but whatever. I wasn't listening but I think We had to do a project or whatever for penguins and do research on them with a group. She was picking the groups so that was the bad thing. She went one by one picking and I wasn't listening because I ended up falling asleep. Next thing you know Im being hit by a ruler! I can't believe she hit me with a ruler! I awoke and everyone was in their groups and I was the only one by myself.
"Miss Martinez why aren't you in your group that I assigned you? " She asked with her annoying voice .
"Ummm I don't know" I replied.
"Why don't you know ?you should've been listening you have detention! "
"What??!! Why?? "I yelled and by this time everyone was looking at us and Nevaeh and Abigail were trying not to laugh well at least most of the class were trying not to laugh. "Because you martinez weren't listening and instead you decided to sleep!! "
"Well this class is very boring and I get bored and I don't like this class it's dumb! "I was mad by then and I just wanted to slap her fucking face. She didn't argue with me anymore and just gave me a slip that said detention after school for a week. I was mad ASF so I didn't say anything and just went to my group I was too tired for this right now. I was done right now. She told me what Group I was in and I got up and went and I see that I'm in a group with Chase, alec , Rafael and then the bitch that ruined 6 years of my life. Marie. I really didn't like her but no one knew what she did to me or what she said they knew nothing. Only Neaveh knew that we didn't like Eachother but that was all she knew. She saw me walking over and she just scowled at me. Great I have to deal with her for 1 month. Chase noticed her scowl to me but didn't say anything. Typical chase. i sat down in the only desk left and it was in the middle of Chase and Marie. Once I sat down i put my head down and put in my headphones and ignored them. I haven't been getting no more that 3 hours of sleep each night it's getting hard and I'm going insane.
I fell asleep and I awoke scared cause I had a nightmare. Maybe that's why I barely sleep I always get nightmares and they scare me very badly. I looked at the clock and saw that I was only asleep for 10 minutes and everyone at the table was looking at me confused and worried except Marie she was smirking and looked like she wanted to laugh. I just put my head down again and I felt like breaking down but I knew I couldn't. Or at least not infront of them so I got up and walked out of the classroom I honestly didn't care about my grades as much. I really didn't care about anything for the past 3 weeks. So I stopped trying with basically everything . I called Ariel to bring me weed. I needed to get my mind off of stuff. He came 5 minutes after and I payed him and went to my hiding place and smoked it. I went back to class 20 minutes later and Chris was looking at me cause he probably knew that I was high and I just ignored them and from the corner of my eye I saw Alec who kept glancing at me. We
We're all in awkward silence and then I felt someone grab me and drag me out of the classroom.
"What is wrong with you why would you do that??!" I heard someone ask.
"W-what are you doing?"
I asked I could barely see who it was but I knew the voice. "What do you think you're doing? "Chase asked.
"I'm trying to have fun and forget "
I smiled.
"You could've at least done this when you didn't have class you're dumb you could get caught and you could've at least shared . "
"I don't care if I get caught I barely care about anything anymore Chase ." I scoffed
"You should. you could get expelled or sent to jail because it's illegal and your under age for smoking smart ass!"
"I know I'm smart don't need to rub it in "I smiled . He sticked up the middle finger at me. Of course hahahaha.
"Fuck you too " i retorted and I walked away and he grabbed me again.
"stop doing that!" I was getting pissed by then. Why does he even care like I thought he hates me or doesn't like me. The only reason I bet he only talks to me is because of Mercedes since their bestfriends and Mercedes is my bestfriend.
" then stop fucking walking away from me !"he said.
"Your annoying" I said and started laughing. He looked at me like I was crazy.
"your high As fuck" chase said.
" hell yeahhh!" I laughed. Then we heard a teacher
Coming our way.
"what's going on here??"
The teacher said.
" nothing were just talking " and I acted like nothing was going on. And Chase was just looking at me like how tf do you do that.
"get back to class " was all the teacher said.
"okay" chase said. The teacher left and now it was just me and him again.
"how did you do that it didn't even seem like you were high or anything. " He said .
"Well you see my cousin Claudia taught me how to act like nothing is wrong when I'm high or drunk so I'm good at this " I said and I smiled like a bitch and I walked back to class. Damn I'm tired asf but I'm also hyper. I entered back to class and sat down. Once again I'm with Marie and alec but with now chase. I looked at the door and I saw chase at the door signaling to alec to come out. ugh. then alec left to Go with Chase probably to do stupid shit like always😒 but now I'm left alone with her! I didn't say anything to her for the rest of class but Neither did she so I got a bit suspicious but I didn't do anything just kept my head down. Finally I picked up my head and saw there was about 5 minutes left of class and I looked over to Marie and I saw that alec and chase were back. Hm when did they come back? Okay then. Okay 5 more minutes of class I said to my self. 5 more minutes. I put my head back and I felt something wet on my uniform. What the fuck? Oh shit I hope it's not my period! I looked down and saw that it was some type of chemical I screamed and everyone looked at me. this was burning my skin!! I looked over to alec and chase and Marie and just saw Marie snickering.
"What is going on over here??!" The teacher came yelling.
"Marie just fucking spilled chemicals on me on purpose! and this shit is burning me!!" I yelled.
"Not true! It was an accident!" She whined.
"miss martinez watch your language! go outside and clean off!" She yelled at me. I ran out and was starting to un button my shirt. I went to the laundry and I didn't notice that alec followed me out until he started to help me take off my shirt and skirt in the laundry. I let him cause this shit was burning my skin. I put on a big shirt. He looked down at my arms and he starts kissing me.. KISSING ME LIKE WTF?? IS HE BI-POLAR OR SOMETHING. Shit I think he saw my scars. Shittypoo. I'll pretend like nothing's wrong and he kept kissing me and But then I was only in my underwear and bra. But you know me being me I kissed him back and I pushed him against the wall. He started to go to my bra like trying to unbutton that and I took off his shirt and kicked his balls and ran into my room and sat on the floor happy. He kissed me I whispered to myself while feeling my lips. He actually kissed me but then he ruined it by trying to unbutton my bra and he was shirtless!! But still alec kissed me. I fell asleep replaying that moment we had in the laundry room. Wow was all I said after I kept thinking about what happened in there.