Sneaking out part 1

( that's the club they're going too)
"We should all do something fun for the beginning of school" I said. We were in social studies and no one was here except chases and Alec's squad and our squad. I guess we were early and Alec's been watching me lately. And Abigail keeps telling me he might like me. Yeah sure whatever. He's also been avoiding me and it seems like he's let go of alex cause he hasn't found out anything else or seen him around but I don't know if I can trust him. Alex found an abandon trailer not far from the school and Mercedes,Nevaeh and I have bought him stuff and cleaned up the place for him to stay there. And we could go visit him any time we wanted but we don't like it when he visits us cause he could be seen by Alec or someone else. " What could we do?" Claudia asked. Her class doesn't start until like 15 minutes and Alexander decided to come too. I noticed Alec's squad started being nosy and listening but we just ignored them and pretended we didn't see them. " I don't know but something fun. But it might have to involve sneaking out of the school." I said. "That's impossible" Abigail said. " yeah there's guards in the front entrance and back." Kendall said. "Yeah and we need a signed permission pass thing from our parents to be able to leave. " "Oh yeah that's true " Nevaeh ,griffin and Mercedes said. "Nothing's ever impossible if you have me and Claudia together." "You guys are gonna try to sneak out?" Dylan said. "Where you guys gonna go?" Chase asked. "It's gonna be hard you guys need our help." Drew said. I saw Drew looking at griffin the whole time. Um okay then. " Yeah and the club and you guys only want to help us so you could come too." "Yup so we're helping you guys." Lucas said. "Okay whatever but you guys are paying" we all said. "Who's idea is it though?" Chase said. "Who wants to tag along?"I said back. He didn't say anything else after that. "Okay it's settled today's Thursday so we have 1 day to plan everything dudes." "How are we gonna get past the guards?" Alexander asked. "We could put something in his coffee or drink or food that'll make him have diarrhea " Alec said. "Omg that's such a good idea Alec since when did you become so bright??" I asked. "Shut up." Was all he said. "Me and Alec can get it and put it in tomorrow afternoon so at night he will have to go to the bathroom and we can escape then." Alexander said. "Yeah and you and Claudia could drive since you guys are older:3" "wait what?" Claudia said. Alexander just smirked and said ard. "I never agreed to that." "Well you see I don't think none of us feel like driving and I think Abigail can drive us back cause knowing you you're gonna get wasted." "And Miguel can drive us back for the boys " alexander said. "Okay so it's all settled people we meet tomorrow morning and go over the plan then we get ready for tomorrow night." "You two are trouble makers " everyone said. "We know " me and Claudia said.