Sneaking out p2

( Isabella's dress and Alec's outfit )
"Where are they?" Marie asked. "We're right here calm down." Chase said. "And we invited one more person" he added. "Ugh why dude?? Who? " I said annoyed. He always seemed to find a way to always annoy me. "Jennifer" Jason said. "What?! Out of everyone why her???" I asked. "Cause she's our friend and she was asking me and Alexander while we were trying to make plans and I told her to leave us alone and go to chase." Alec said. "Okay whatever is she helping us in any way though?" "Yeah she's the distraction for Alec and Alexander." Chase said. "Okay we're like 3 classes late already and Abigail,Kendall,Mercedes and griffin are trying to cover us. so Alexander during lunch you and Alec go and put the stuff in his coffee and food while Jennifer distracts him." "Claudia, Nevaeh and I will get the keys for the cars." "Alright so we're settled let's go to class now." Lucas said. "Let's go" the rest of us said. We walked into class and lunch was about to be in like 20 minutes. We rushed into our seats because the teachers back was turned to us but we made sure to be quiet. "So that's why the answer is 21.89- when did you students get here and why were you so late???" Señora leech asked. I know what you're thinking why is her name leech. Well it appears that she uses her maiden name and she never got married soo.. Yeah. "We've been here the whole time."alec said. "Yeah we have "the rest of us said. "Some of us had to go to the bathroom cause the foods here seems to be not doing good to our stomachs. " I said. "Señorita Martinez did I ask you to speak??" Señora leech said. "Well you kinda did since you asked the whole class a question giving us all an opportunity to say something if we wanted." "Do you want detention??" "For what?" "For getting all sassy!" "How's speaking the truth and answering your question getting sassy señora??" "Detention!! On Monday for lunch. " I didn't even say anything after that I don't like her. It was finally lunch time.
Alec's POV
"Come on dude. Jennifer you know what you're gonna do right ?" I asked her. "Yeah now let's do this" she said as she started walking towards the guard infront of us. "Nows our chance" my brother said. We went slowly behind them and put a lot of liquid in the coffee and then some in his sandwich. We gave her a thumbs up and she ended the conversation with him. He's a nice guy but you know I wanna go to the club. Isabellas gonna pay just watch. She's gonna have too. Her eyes hide something though and I'm gonna find out what it is. Her beautiful brown eyes. NO! What are you doing Alec get it together man! "Alec! "I heard Alexander and Jennifer yell. "Stop day dreaming" Alexander said. "I wasn't day Dreamin I was thinking." Alexander smirked "about who? ". "What makes you think it was a person ?" "Cause you started smiling." "Awwwww Alec has a crushh." Jennifer said. "No I don't, now let's go the rest of them are waiting for us." Do I have a crush. Naww she's just on my mind cause I have to get her back tonight.
**classes are over and now the girls are getting ready to go**
"ISABELLA!! What are you wearing?? " Nevaeh yelled from downstairs."I don't know I didn't find anything so I'm going in skinny jeans and a blouse or something." "Um no you're wearing a dress like the rest of us " Claudia said. " I don't have one." "Yeah you do in you closet " Mercedes said. I shot her a glare. "Oh okay okay okay I sorry " she said . "Here wear this one." Claudia said. "But-" "wear it Bella" "fine" I changed into it and I felt it the dress was gonna fall of any minute from the boob area. Everyone was dressed and ready to go. We all looked hot. We quietly went down the stairs and honestly I'm surprised they didn't hear us we were trying not laugh because Nevaeh fell while walking. I died Lls. We reached down the stairs and we saw the boys. Damn they looked hot ASF. "You guys done checking us out?" Alec asked. " No all of you turn around " me and Nevaeh said. The rest of the girls looked at us like omg are you serious. They did as they were told and they looked so confused. " Hmm yeah you're good" Nevaeh said. "Very good" I said. "Okay then.." They all said. We quietly made our way to the front and I grabbed the keys for the cars. "Hey booty did you get the key keys?" Nevaeh asked. "Yeah is the guard there still?" "Wait 1,2,3!" "AHHHHHHHHH!!" We heard the guard scream while clutching his stomach and he ran to the bathroom we tried not to laugh and then we ran into the cars and drove off. Well that went well. " AHAHAHHAHAHAHA ahhhhh." I heard Mercedes laugh. "Are you already drunk ??" Nevaeh asked. she kept laughing and said "no" "I can't believe we just did that " griffin said. "Right thought " Kendall said. "We're gonna dance though and turn up!" Marie said. "Hell yeah " Claudia said. "Abigail you're driving after us back
Right? " " no I'll do it. I'm not drinking tonight" griffin said. "Okay." Claudia replied. The boys were right behind us. We finally got there after a 20 minute drive. It was packed too. We were walking to the front entrance and We all looked at Eachother cause we knew this was gonna be fun. Right when we entered all the boys started flirting with girls. "Typical" we said and rolled out eyes. We splint up. Mercedes, nevaeh and I went to sit down and order our beers. While Abigail, Kendall, Marie and griffin went to dance. And Claudia was arguing with Alexander right now. Of course and now he's pulling her to the dance floor. Okay then... Alec was flirting with a blond and she looked a straight up slut. Ugh I sound so jealous and I'm not even dating him. He saw me staring and he smirked and turned around and rolled my eyes. Nevaeh and Mercedes had their own eyes on someone too. Woah. Mercedes had her eyes on Dylan and Nevaeh had them on Rafael. Okay they're gonna have to do some explaining later or tomorrow. "Let's go dance dudes " Mercedes finally said. we got up and went to the dance floor and then we all noticed Dylan ,Rafael and Alec watching us. Oh gosh now I'm just plain nervous. "Let's put on a show " Nevaeh said. New flame started playing and we all looked at Eachother and we started singing out Loud. Like very loud. Everyone started looking at us and we created a crowd and then I felt someone grab me by the waist and pulled me onto them. I looked at Mercedes and Nevaeh and the same thing happened to them. Dylan had Mercedes and Rafael had Nevaeh-wait then that means this is Alec. OMg omg my heart is fluttering I turned around to face him. "If you wanted to dance with me you could've asked." I said bitterly I was still mad at him. " I didn't want to dance with you i saved you from embarrassing yourself even more. " He said. "Fuck you" I said and I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. And I walked to sit down. This is butt. I swear I always end up hurting him there every time I talk to him. I see him look so mad and he walked to the bar he ordered a whole bunch of shots. I was all my by myself while nevaeh and Mercedes were dancing with Rafael and Dylan. Wow and Claudias busy with Alexander and I don't know where the rest of them are. Well isn't this just wonderful. * note the sarcasm *