Chapter 29

Class went by slowly the next day and then it was time for our 2 hour break man I love boarding school. Anyways I was walking out and someone pulled me to the side I was about to say something rude until I said who it was. Alejandro. damn his eyes are brown with specks of green in the middle oh GAWD why so beautiful??? I wonder if he's a virgin. Wait! Isabella martinez why are you thinking this ?? I didn't notice him standing there all confused until I looked up.
" sorry what "I said
"do you wanna hang out after school?"
He asked.
"What
You mean like a date" I smirked . He
Smirked
"sure why not I would love to go on a date with you."
"Woah wait what you're the one that asked me"
" but you just asked me" he smirked.
"okay whatever " I said and then I heard abigail giggling.
Why the fudge balls? Why is she giggling. Me and Alejandro look at eachother. We followed the sound and turned a corner to see abigail sitting on a boys lap! But not any boy it's
Miguel!! He was whispering something into her ear . I grabbed my pencil that I had in my hand and threw it at her.
" ABIGAIL ASHLEY PEREZ! " she stood up so fast and her face
Was priceless . I saw that miguel was looking at me with the oh shit face. I got admit He's cute.
" you wanna explain what you're doing with him?"
" Uhh...You know him? " she said. "
Heyyyyyy bell..." He said.
" yeah heyyyyy Miguel" I replied.
" Uhhhh" abigail said.
"Um that's my cousin/God sister " Miguel said. Abigail just looked at me and her mouth was hanging out.
" yeah you better have that face " my face was anger written all over it even tho I was just mad cause she didn't tell me she had a
Boyfriend. She tried changing the subject
" wait what are you doing with the new kid hmmm isabella"
" well abigail since I'm a good friend I'm gonna tell you we're hanging out later"
"oh". Was all she said.
"Yeah, so what are you doing with Miguel???"
"We were talking " she said. "We were talking" i mimicked. "Whatever" I smiled and walked away .
"Hold up real quick" I told Alejandro and Grabbed a condom and went back to where they were. I threw the condom at them.
" use protection!!!!" I yelled at them and ran away with Alejandro. We kept laughing. I haven't felt this happy in a while and and we we stopped and just stared at Eachother and I knew I was starting to like him. But I knew that I still love alec and that's probably something that would stop me from loving Alejandro. Wow. This is so cliché like for real for real. Why am I even thinking about this?? I didn't know what
Was happening until I saw Alejandro leaning down to kiss me I went on my tippy toes and before our lips could touch a ball hit him in the back.
"Ow what the fuck"he looked around so confused.
"Oops sorry man I didn't mean to you hit " and guess who threw the ball ? Alec!!That fuck tard ruined my moment with Alejandro. Poop. His lips look nice too. I just stood there and alec purposely started making conversation with him and then Chase came and they all started talking and I just stood there glaring at alec and chase. They did this on purpose. "Hey you wanna sit with us at lunch and hang later ?" Alec asked Alejandro.
" yeah sure but like after I hang with Isabella"
Alec looked at me
" oh hey isabella didn't see you there" he smirked. That bitch is going to die but at least Alejandro put me before them. I just rolled my eyes
" I'll see you later chase "
" oh Ard bye " he smiled.
" bye Alejandro, Bye Chase" and I walked away I didn't even say bye to alec oops.;) then I saw heads sticking out from the wall stalking😂😂 nevaeh with Rafael, Abigail and miguel ,Mercedes and Dylan, Kendall with Lucas, griffin with Drew, maria was by herself and then Jason was with Jennifer. Wow I have nosy friend. hmm I wonder if they were apart of this. oh well.
"you guys are so nosy!" I yelled and Alejandro, alec and chase all looked at me .
"Hehe I see you isabel " nevaeh said.
"Right Mhmmmm licking boys and stuff" Mercedes said while flicking her Tongue. She's so weird. We all started laughing like crazy people and then we just started running away from eAchother. We ended up hanging out and having fun for the rest of the day and talked and no one mentioned about what happened Earlier. . And I couldnt stop thinkin of alec the whole time. I wonder why he did that? Obviously it was on purpose right? Ughhh i have to get over him and Alejandro might be able to Help me.
I was making my way up to my room when I heard talking.
"We have to make them hate eachother again. Alec still likes her! Hell he still loves her! And I'm positive the bitch Isabella does too."
What the hell? They're talking about me and alec. He still loves me.... I looked to see who it was and I wasn't surprised who I saw. Marie.
This bitch! Why does she always want to ruin my life!
But she was talking to someone I really wasn't expecting. Alejandro.
Alejandro as I processed who it was I was angry. I was so mad . We'll see if their stupid plan works.
I ran and went to the boys section.
I opened alecs door and I didn't see anyone in there but then I heard the shower started running. I went up the stairs and knocked on it to make sure it was him in there.
"Hold up chase I just got in here!" He yelled.
I opened the door with a loud slam.
"It's not chase!!"
"ISABELLA!! AHH!! SHIT! what the hell are you doing in here!!!?" He yelled.
Oh shit he's in the shower but he has the curtain poop.
"If you don't fucking get out of the shower right now I'm going to pull the curtain open."
"If you wanna fuck in the shower why don't you just say so?" And I could see the smirk that he probably had on his face.
"ALEC!" I yelled and I pulled the curtain opened.
"SHIT!" He yelled.
And I saw him but now just him his abs and his nipples and his chest and his dick and it was so big!!! Like J E S U S!! He started covering it though. Aww this some poop.
I laughed and turned around.
"Put on your towel dude."
he didn't say anything but I'm pretty sure he did what I told him.
"What brought you here now babe?" He said as he came behind me and hugged me by the waist and pulled me into him. I froze cause I could feel his dick on my butt. Oh my god! I turned around.
"Alejandro and Marie are working together to get us to hate eachother." I said
"What?" He said confused but with anger and backed up a bit. He was searching my face to see what I was feeling. And honestly I was feeling sad and betrayed but you know what fuck It. I mean I am here
With alec and it
Did give me an excuse to get this close to him again.
"How do you know?" He asked me.
"After I finished hanging out with our friends I over heard them talking about it."
"What the hell I knew he was a bad person I could feel it in my gut!" He was mad.
"alec!" Someone yelled.
"Speaking of that fucking bitch!" Alec said. Oh
Shit. Really Alejandro you decide to come right now??! UGHHH. Before I could
Tell him to chill he was already out the door and going to the stairs. I ran after him.
"oh hey alec" he said as his eyes darted to me
"Isabella?" And boom!
Alec punched him straight in the face.
"Alec!" I gasped and I ran towards him.
"Man what the fuck?!" Alejandro said and tried swinging at alec . But alec easily dodged it. Next thing you know they were fighting and alec was in a towel. O__O
Okay then..
"What is going on in here?? Gentleman gentleman break it up!" A teacher
Came him and chase behind him.
"Come on man stop alec STOP!" Chase was trying to pull off alec from Alejandro and the teacher was holding back Alejandro. Chase saw me before the teacher did.
"Isabella! Go in the closet!" He whispered yelled at me so the teacher wouldn't hear. I did as he told me and I watched through a crack.
"What happened here boys?!" The teacher looked furious.
"I don't know ask alec!" Alejandro yelled.
"Fuck you!" Alec yelled back.
"We're having a conference about this with your parents this weekend!" The teacher yelled.
"What?? But he started -" Alejandro tried saying
"NO NOW BE QUIET AND GO TO YOUR DORM!"
Oh damn. Haha dick deserves it. The teacher finally left and took Alejandro with them.
"Where's isabella?" Alec asked.
"Closet" chase said.
I came out.
"What the hell Alec?? I didn't tell you that for you to go and punch him and then almost kill him even though he deserves it!"
He didn't say anything but started smiling.
"Dude why are you in a towel?" Chase asked alec.
"I was in the shower and isabella came to tell me that Alejandro and Marie were working together to get me and her to hate eachother." Alec explained. Hehe he left out the part of when I see his dick 😂.
"And then you fought him okay." Chase said.
"Yup" alec said.
"Well um im gonna go with Mercedes and maria so yeah" he said awkwardly and left. It was just me and alec in his towel again.
"You could get suspended alec!"
"Don't worry I got this and why are you so worried??" He asked and stepped closer to me.
"Well I um I d-don't w-want to get Suspended I-i mean you to get suspended for something that I told you yeah that's it." I told him and stuttered a little bit.
"You sure?" He asked and kept stepping closer.
"No" I said and kissed him. I couldn't resist it anymore. I wanted him. I needed him. I love him. Alec instantly kissed me back. We Started to have a make-out session and by each minute it got heavier. I finally pulled away to breathe and we just stared at eachtoher while our foreheads were touching. His green eyes looked like they were shining.
"I love you" he said and kissed me. Did did he just? Omg he told me he loves me!! He told me he loves me!!! This time this kiss was filled with passion and love. I started running my fingers through his hair and tugging at it. He moaned into my mouth and I smiled which made him to start smiling. He started putting his hands up my shirt and started kissing down my neck. I was biting my lips trying to not let a moan escape but once he started sucking on my sweet spot I couldn't help it. I could feel his smirk on his lips
"Found it" he said and I grabbed him and brought him back to my lips.
He started pulling my shirt up and I took it off. He started walking backwards and then we hit something. A bed. His bed. He layed me down and got on top of me without his lips leaving mine.
I remembered he was only in a towel right now. I was starting to touch his abs and chest and I felt something hard and big on my inner thigh. Shit. I got to admit I was horny as well. Alec made his way up to the hook of my bra and un hooked it. He threw the bra over to the side he stopped kissing me and he just stared at my boobs. Oh my Jesus I can't even believe this is happening. Am I about to lose my virginity with alec right now? I don't mind but wow. Whatever fuck it. My nipples got hard and they were popping out and alec smirked and started massaging them and then put one in his mouth. JESUS It felt good too. I never thought this would be happening to me because I've only read this type of stuff in books! I moaned loudly.
"Isabella are you in here ?!!" I heard nevaeh yell as she opened the door.
"OH MY GOD!! PORN IS HAPPENING!!" She screamed. Then I started screaming. And Alec got off of me quickly and I put on my bra and shirt as fast as possible.
" ISABELLA MARTINEZ WHAT IN THE WORLD WERE YOU DOING??!!"
"AND YOU ALEC RAMIREZ YOU BETTER HAVE USED PROTECTION!"
"We didn't get to do anything cause you interrupted us." Alec said annoyed asf.
"YOU WERENT DOING ANYTHING??!! YOU HSD HER NIPPLE IN YOUR MOUTH!!"
"OMG shut up nevaeh you're so fucking loud!" I hissed.
"What's going on here ?? Do u heard girls???!" A teacher
Started yelling and looking in the boys dorms.
"Shittypoo! We're not done here alec and you " she pointed at me.
"You have a hell of a lot of explaining to do lets go" she said as she pulled me out and we ran so the teacher wouldn't see us. But before we left I looked back at alec and he smiled at me and winked.
"What happened did he fuck you??" Nevaeh asked curiously.
"What the hell I thought you were mad" I laughed nervously and confused.
"Not really you gotta let the nigga know that I would kill him."
"Only you nevaeh only you and no we didn't" I said. I'm kinda disappointed.
"What happened how did that start happening ???" She asked.
"Well okay so I went in his showed and pulled open the curtains and I told him that Alejandro and Marie were planning to get us to hate eachtoher and then Alejandro came in and alec went down and punched him in the face and then chase and a teacher held them back and I hid in a closet and then he made me nervous and I lied to him and then I kissed him and it turned into a make out session and then he stopped and told me he loved me and then that happened." I explained.
"Holy shit"
"I know right I'm honestly dead and I don't know what to Think."
"Well did you tell him that you loved him too?"
"Nope I got lost in the moment."
"Woah dude."
"I was about to have sex with Alec dude."
" I know! I walked into half way there." She said with a face of disgust.
"Your fault" I laughed. Then Mercedes came and I told her everything and she just looked horrified after. Then we just went to eat and then we went to bed. But before I fell asleep I kept day dreaming. Wow. What the hell happened today?