Chapter 25

I woke up this morning and went to breakfast with nevaeh and Mercedes. They left before me and when I was walking Kendall pulled me aside.
"Hey" she said. Wow she's acting like if nothing happened.
"Um hi." I said a bit rude.
"I'm sorry! I was mad when I called you a thot I didn't mean it! I love you so much and I can't stand to lose you over a stupid boy and you were right he is stupid cause he broke up with me and I didn't really care so I guess I'm not really in love with him I guess I was just obsessed and I was actually happy that he did and then I felt guilty after cause I remembered about what I said to you and I knew that I had to apologize and i understand if you don't forgive me and-"
"Okay okay okay I forgive you dude!" I laughed
" really??? Omg thank you! And I actually love Lucas and we're dating."
"Oh wow nice I knew you guys were meant for eachother and me well I'm apparently Alecs girlfriend but only around his dad" I rolled my eyes.
"Oh damn"
"Yup lets go to breakfast."
We walked to te cafeteria and we see chases and Alecs squad and our squad sitting together. Oh great
**note the sarcasm**
All of them were sitting by their crushes or boyfriends and there were only 2 seats. Nevermind only one and it was next to alec. I sat down and got my food. Yay!
I started eating and then I felt someone's hand on my thigh. I tensed up. Oh fucking pooping butthole shit! I looked at alec and saw him smirking. I grabbed his hand and put it on his thigh. Then I felt his hand again on my thigh but higher. Oh god this is actually turning me on too.
"What are you doing?" I whispered yelled so no one else could hear us. Which I doubt they could cause their either making out or in their own little conversion.
"Why? You don't like it ?" He smirked as his hand went higher. I gasped and jumped up a bit.
And he just stood there with his stupid smirk.
"Stop!"
"But I don't want too and I don't think you want me to either" he winked
" you fucking dick!"
"I have one that one day will be inside of you."
My mouth was wide open. Did he just-? THAT POOPNUGGET!
i didn't know what to say so I put my hand on his thigh. I instantly felt him tense up and he looked at me confused.
"What? Are you the only one to have fun and tease?" I smirked and made my hand go up higher.
He didn't say anything just looked at me with
Amusement written all over his face.
"What are you Futuna doing?" Maria asked
"She's massaging me" alec said
everyone's eyes widen and went on me! I removed my hand quickly
"what!! NO NO NO not like that . Ugh that sounded so dirty!! He put his hand on my thigh so I put my hand on his thigh and then ughhhh! You know what forget it" I finally gave up. I glared at Alec who was laughig his ass off. Why is he so cute?? Breakfast went on like that he would sometimes put his hand on my thigh and I would be used to it now but whatever it kinda did turn me on a couple times Though😁.
"Come one class is about to start Kendall already left" Abigail told us. "We don't wanna go to class"nevaeh Mercedes and me whined. "Well we don't want to either but we have too let's go!" Maria and Abigail said while pulling us up.
"Ladies ladies hands to yourself. Now sit down I have to talk to you all real quick." Mr. Cole said. He was like the nice teacher that you could talk to about anything and he would always defend you when you got in trouble and get you in less amount of trouble . a lot of teachers don't really like him by a lot I mean the mean teachers that believe that the students should be treated like poop and strictly. "There's gonna be a new student coming soon and I would like you guys to show him around. Show him the school the teachers give him advice he's going to be in group 11 with all of you guys."
"Wait so is it a boy or girl??" Nevaeh and Abigail asked. "Um I'm not really sure but I think a boy" he replied
"Is it he cute?????" I asked and everyone started laughing.
"I can't tell you that isabell you'll figure it out when he gets here"
"Okay" was all I said.
"Now come on I'll walk you to class and be your
Passes so you guys don't get a tardy"
"Okay" we all said.
We entered class and sat down and alec was staring at me the whole time.
"Okay class so we will be doing a project today I'll pick your groups" the teacher said. I got put in a group with Jason and nevaeh and alec. We didn't know anything about anything and we just started arguing like the way it used to be. I had an idea I felt like doing something bad and fun so I told Nevaeh and Jason about it and they agreed. We left out alec cause Jason had problems with him sometimes.